Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: m1.
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy Blake
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:246074393

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User was told to leave the office building whilst under gunpoint. The user failed to comply which resulted in their death

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason to why i believe the appeal should be considered would be the following. I went to the door of there office building and I was told to go away but never under gun point until a few seconds before he killed me where he unlocked the door came out and had me under gun point for 2 seconds and killed me, when i was about to respawn he banned me.

Additional Information: He has falsely banned my friend aswell for this so I am hoping this can be turned into a Staff Report/Dispute if possible.

Do you want also to mention when you and your friend were told to leave last time whilst under gunpoint?

You were given multiple chances to leave and were told that continuing to knock on the door would result in your death, in which you failed to do so.

Yes but you have banned me for me being under gun point, in this situation I was not only verbally told. You have lied in your ban reason so you should unban me instantly.

Yes but you have banned me for me being under gun point, in this situation I was not only verbally told. You have lied in your ban reason so you should unban me instantly.

I have now changed the ban reasoning to correctly narrate the situation that occurred.

Your reasoning has been changed to:

"3.4 - User was told to leave the office building whilst under gunpoint. The user then later returned to the office building where they were told that they would die if they carried on knocking on the door. The user continued to disregard these comments, resulting in their death shortly after."

This dispute will still be left open for another staff member to handle

I see the reason for my death not for the ban though as I was not under gun point until right before I died where you gave me so little time to react or even say a word. This is a clear abuse of your power yet you're sitting here and denying it.

You fully understood that we had multiple armed gunmen inside of the office apartment.

You were told to leave after that situation and came back to continue to annoy us

You put your life a risk (3.4) by continuing to stay in the area and knocking on the door despite being told that you would die if you continued to do so.

This is a clear abuse of your power

I also suggest that you stop slandering me as it will just not help your case in any way. If you think I am being harsh with the ban length, feel free to make a staff complaint on me over on the forums.

mate it was a 3day ban and you took over 1 day to respond so by the time of those 48 hours my bans over

• Old
Reactions: A1L

mate it was a 3day ban and you took over 1 day to respond so by the time of those 48 hours my bans over
It is your responsibility to provide the evidence when making the dispute. When requested you still didn't provide it, instead you're complaining.

Since you did not provide the demos within the requested time, the ban will remain on your record.

If you would like it to be looked at, make sure to provide the requested demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back