Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Raven
Your Roleplay Name: Samir Ali
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44861938

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Turned around to run away from the person that just stopped the car no gun was visible I got into my car while they were a decent distance away. They ran up as I started to get my car out of there. I had plenty of time and sufficient space to get into my car and get it mobile to escape. I have reported others that have done the same and they didn't get punished because they were already running away at a fair distance and were in their car and becoming mobile as I rolled up. I accepted the verdict from my report with similar evidence/circumstances This doesn't seem fair that my situation is a rule break.

Additional Information: I feel that from my POV If they pulled out the gun at the distance I was when they rolled up or they said something before I was already farther from them. that would be a 3.4 rule break.

Megasaw also told me that to them it's 3.4 they are in a rush that I can appeal.

From the video you provided, it is clear you violated 3.4.

As soon as the player got out of their vehicle, it's clear they pulled out a gun and then started telling you to put your hands up, you should have complied at that point.

You did not have plenty of time and sufficient space to get away from the danger. You got yourself stuck in the tree and clearly disregarded the commands given to you under direct gunpoint—blatantly breaking 3.4. Realistically at that point, you should've been killed. The only thing that prevented your death was the car mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back