Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: DaBigToof TTV
Your Roleplay Name: Pablo Esquives
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154169762

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.15 - User rammed a car out of a parking spot for no reason. The user then picked up a gun during a shootout, getting himself killed as a result. // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: Scene 1

The scene with that car was intended to be roleplay with another individual who you later see me go and interact with in the clip. Omar was never directly involved in the roleplay scene just inserts him self into it he was also unaffected by it as well. The individual I was roleplaying with never made a report, he goes on to say "I will be watching you Pablo jokingly" as we both return to the Pancho Family shop, the organization I'm allied to. I was even teaching him controls on his car because he didn't know how to use blinkers or anything. I was just unsure which car was exactly his as both are red mini's.

This was just harmless fun that Omar was unaware of and perceived it as malice.

I did intentionally damage vehicles, but with the intentions of roleplaying with another individual.
Omar was not directly harmed in this situation, but I do apologize if my actions upset him as he was unaware of what I was doing it for. If my actions are wrong, I'm sorry I do not intend to harm the roleplay experience for other individuals. Neither individuals in this roleplay experience where angry about the scenario nor did they themselves open a report
If you feel that I violated this rule, I do apologize, it is not my intention to harm others experience, only to enrich it.

----
Scene 2

The gun scene I was responding to seeing my ally organization member who owns the shop die [Seshwan Haze] who is also in the Pancho Family. I intended to grab the gun when while it was on the ground and Omar wasn't looking and killing him to avenge my ally organization member, unfortunately I was not fast enough and Omar killed me within seconds of touching the gun.

3.4 I'd argue I didn't break this rule as I was technically involved due to my ally being gunned down, it is my responsibility to help them. He was unaware of my allegiance to them I was sure, so he was not a threat to me yet. Omar killed me as I was picking up the gun before I could cancel the animation. If I did break this rule I do apologize, I don't intend to ruin others roleplay experience I was only doing what I perceived was okay based on the rules and my situation.
--

If I did violate the rules, and Omar feels that I have harmed his experience. I apologize I do not intend to harm the roleplay experience of others it is not what I'm here for. I apologize to the community as a whole as well if they feel that way.

Thanks,
DaBigToof TTV

Additional Information: https://studio.youtube.com/video/eEuvZIQReAQ/edit

Both your actions seen in your videos and detailed in the description of your ban would be against the rules. You should not be seeking roleplay situations like you did by ramming the cars. You are carelessly applying damage to your vehicle, seemingly only to hijack one of the parking spaces. This act would impact another player, and not just your friend.

For the 3.4 portion of the ban you did see the player being shot, and you knew that Omar was armed at the time. If you were to seek revenge for your friend, you should have dealt with him before picking up the gun, by picking up the gun you put your own life at an incredibly high risk, during an ongoing situation that is almost guaranteed to end up with you dead as soon as you touch the gun.

Back