Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megsaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: pendingsuicide
Your Roleplay Name: Lora Khaki
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:812368420

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under gunpoint by an officer for a very prolonged period of time, causing their car to get shot and risking their life.

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason I was arrested was because I was crowbarring Bazaar shop doors. I only crowbarred two. I don't even think the arrest was warrented, he couldve easily issued me a ticket.

Megasaw claims I failed to comply under gunpoint for a prolonged time, but it was only twenty seconds. I backed up the vehicle slightly but realized I was under gunpoint and removed myself from the car and put my hands up, as ordered. I could see how him saying "hands up" is breaking gunpoint while being chased, but the gun was out of frame for me to see and I was unaware of the gun. I believe I have heard from Steelo in an admin sit that when guns are out of frame for you, you are not under gunpoint. Obviously, there limitations to that - but I did not purposefully turn away from the gun and the officer did not announce gunpoint while chasing me. He only shouted "hand's up!". We were all joking in good fun, and it was a silly arrest to begin with. I've looked over other bans for 3.4 and they only seem to last about 4-5 days. I was issued two weeks for this silly arrest and would like it atleast shortened. I did break gunpoint by backing up out of the parking lot, but didn't get as far as maybe 6 feet before I surrendered and put my hands up. I was also given a hefty punishment from officer Tyrone, about six years jailtime I believe? I aknowledge that I broke gunpoint, but only for about twenty seconds and for a stupid crime.

A1L

Reaction score

Is this real? You obviously most definitely broke rules here, regardless of what the officer is gunpointing you for, you should comply with their orders, the 20 seconds is so much time that you failed to comply for. There is nothing to dispute here, even the length of the ban is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.