Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: MIM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: FARSTAD
Your Roleplay Name: Michail Lebedev
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.2 - User used OOC information from a player's stream to influence his in-game decisions, which lead to him detaining and searching the person. When confronted, the user purposefully provided false information to me. // Banned for Enforcer Duke - Extended ban from 3 weeks to 1 month due to accepted AR for 1.2 breach

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am only appealing the 1.2 part where my ban got extended for a further week due to me calling someone Chinese, which is not racist or discriminating towards anyone. I would also like to question why calling someone Chinese is racist, but calling me a swede is not racist? They are both the absolute same, and it only means that they are from that specific country? It is ridiculous that calling someone by their nationality is racist, in a video game.

Why do you only care if it is someone colored? Can't you be racist towards a white man?

I addressed him as Chinese as I did not know his name, and he is Chinese (In Character), and not by his color, as that would be racist, I thought, but apparently, both are racist for some reason.

Additional Information: I believe that this is not racist, or discriminative towards anyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-INVOLVED-

You should stop trying to excuse your discriminatory behaviour just because i appear as a particular race in game and quit trying to victimise yourself too just because you get called a “swede”, you should instead report that if it bothers you so much. The rule 1.2 is very simple, do not discriminate.. you were calling my RP character “chinese” during your petty insults which is not a good look at all and can be extremely offensive to those who may actually be Asian. Pull the ‘just a video game’ excuse all you want, you are more than obligated to no longer play on the server if you are not willing to follow the 1.2 rule else you’ll simply be punished if you wish to continue using horrific discriminatory slurs towards a person. Learn some respect and actually stand up to your actions by giving a genuine apology to not only myself but others too for your terrible behaviour and to also sort out your disgraceful behaviour towards people, don’t forget that you were communication banned so there is simply no excuse for continued disrespectful language coming from you.

good day.

Reaction score

What is considered racist in general is highly subjective and in this case specifically, it doesn't seem like you were being racist. If what is considered to be racist requires lengthy debate between Staff in a dispute, how should we expect a single player to weigh the arguments in a roleplay situation? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and remove the warning from your record.

Status
Not open for further replies.