Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't know i was banned again same time length for no reason at all I wasn't even chatted to and i don't remember me saying anything racist to anyone I would like to see some proof because I was told by a friend of this ban and I was banned out of no where no proof of the language I would like to see some proof of the 1.2 rule break

Reaction score
Hi,mate.

Im involved because u got banned because of a screenshot that i've made.
I posted that screen in memes and a guy named sasuke/hyushi send it to Tyla and u got banned because of that.

I just want to say that i didnt want to report daniel,and that message that he send it was in DM's not in discord server.
1690195674905.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It was not on the server we're friends and I wanted to make a joke because he got banned for 1.2 and i messaged him that but i deleted it that

Reaction score
proof that he did in DM and as joke because i just said 4k and he said lol,and u can search his messsages and logs if u see this message.but u wont

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hi,mate.

Im involved because u got banned because of a screenshot that i've made.
I posted that screen in memes and a guy named sasuke/hyushi send it to Tyla and u got banned because of that.

I just want to say that i didnt want to report daniel,and that message that he send it was in DM's not in discord server.
So you are the one supposed to be banned instead, my bad I’ll unban him