Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Murtsley
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: hotdog 6
Your Roleplay Name: Barry Dickens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.18 - Stored an AS50 into his trunk when it was clearly not safe to do so and died immediately after storing. Provided video footage of incident by a user.

Why should this appeal be considered?: As can be seen in the footage provided, after picking up the gun from docks I waited a clear 1-2 minutes before going to my car to store the weapon inside my trunk which was actually safe for me to do so as there was nobody pushing out for the past couple of minutes & there were no gunshots in the vicinity. I even shut the door before going to the docks so it would be safer for me to do so while storing. After waiting at the bins for a while ensuring nobody was being a risk towards me, I went ahead and stored the weapon in my trunk because no one was pushing out for the past two minutes causing me a threat and I had already waited a reasonable amount of time before storing the weapon inside my trunk, which by the way whilst storing the gun my life was not under danger and I had already shown the necessary hassle before storing the weapon.

Additional Information: Even though I may have died after storing the weapon in my trunk, my point still stands in this case. I have waited enough time (around 2 minutes) at a secure spot and nobody has pushed outside of the apartment complex to be an actual threat to me nor they have fired a shot, evaluating that there were no threats to my life and after waiting a couple of minutes to store the gun I went ahead towards my car and did it because it was safe outside as nobody was pushing out for an extended period of time. There were zero factors in this case, not even a single gunshot beginning from when I picked up the weapon from docks to stop me from storing the weapon, I was no way at immediate risk therefore I do think this is a false punishment and I ask the staff to review my POV carefully and be sensible about this.
Evidence:

Reaction score

You were clearly aware of the guy inside, you were certain he was still in there as after the storing you immideately continued to "raid" again and died. In this case it is obvious that there still was a threat and you shouldn't have stored that weapon.

Reviewed with: @Hendricks @money

Status
Not open for further replies.