Reaction score
Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: ALOO89
Your Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.18 - User stored his friend gun, before making sure his surroundings were fully clear!

Why should this appeal be considered?: as you can see in my video i fight the cops so after @klown died i had to fight alone anyway i call ellie and the real mvp to help me
so mvp said sure anyway he both s4 when he both it i got my stims to heal then went to get the gun after i rush down stears and there was no one so i picked up the gun and ask mvp to flank for me while storeing the gun when mvp said im watching the place i was going to push down so i hold my nade and was about to throw it when i push to 2 floor but i died

i feel this warning is fals becuse the cops didnt want to push so i had to store gun/drugs to push and leave while no one of the cops show up for 5 mins so it was safe in side slums but out side maybe not but as you can see in the video while with mvp on phone call was going to leave so i store the gun so i dont have to run back in to the apartment to store it and go down again to leave

and i want to add as i know when cops want to leave place they cofscaid the gun and leave so they dont run back to same place

Additional Information: the shootout was for almost 25mins i can share demo if it needed

cops keep spaming plpd comeing in but no one come in i will get some photos soon

Last edited:
Reaction score

her some photos of saying plpd come in but no one really come in

also forgot to add in the video i told ellie i wont take the drugs bc i wont push now becuse i wasnt going to leave i picked up drugs/guns when i was about to leave

Reaction score
1689969552751.png

my life wasnt really in imminet danger i was in side slums they are out side slums for 5 mins

Reaction score

my life wasnt really in imminet danger i was in side slums they are out side slums for 5 mins
The definition of imminent is "coming or likely to happen very soon", you were aware that the police were present in or around the building and you can even see them announcing their presence as you were outside of the apartment trying to recover the gun, thus an imminent danger was present because whether it required you pushing out or them pushing in, they were somewhere outside of the apartment and a fight with them was unavoidable, this is by definition imminent.

Reviewed with @3izu and @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.