Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Ary
Your Roleplay Name: Ary Lex
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42697034

Why were you punished?: 3.5, 5.3 - User died while being raided, he then waited 10 minutes and returned back to the same raid and tried defending it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: As a solo player how am i supposed to know when the raid is over, there was no resistance and he had 10min to put all the drugs and everything in his car and leave. My property is close to pd and they responded late, around 12 min after alarm.
If i dont resist and you got no enemies around, steal the planters or take the drugs. For how long are you privalaged to raid and occupy my housse after no shots were fired and enemies are dead. Apparently more than 10 min cause i got a ban for it.
Also why is there no policy against admins creating cases where they were a part of the rp situation, especially when they were the victims. Atleast bans should be overlooked before the admin victim gives a ban, idk my opinion as part of your community.

Ary

Reaction score
My house has automatic alarm, cops were late, i didnt know i had to wait longer than 10 min hence the nlr counter. didnt have a problem till now
#the last quarter of the demo is relevant

Last edited:

Ary

Reaction score
I'm not disputing that it can be a valid ban. Im disputing the vagueness of those rules in the sense of why do i even have an NLR counter and how am i supposed to know when the raid is over as a solo player. I'm also disputing the notion of admins banning me when they were involved in the action, but thats your policies to make, i just find them odd. A judge wouldn't be able to be a victim and a judge at the same time.
If the ban stands firm on 3 days, please tell me how long the raiders are allowed to occupy my residence for, before its considered 3.5 and 5.3.
I can wait 15 min after death instead of 10 but i need a number.

Last edited:

Ary

Reaction score
Because if im targeted i need to know if i can even occupy a residence, otherwise 2 or 3 parties can just 24/7 camp or raid my base if they dont have a 10-15min window to end the raid.
I don't think " waiting for the drugs to finish before ending the raid" should be valid. If you cant finish the raid in 10-15 min, transport the drugs with you, leave the place especially cause my house had alarms.

I agree 10 min is very quick on nlr aswell, but i got no perspective as it never happened to me before, that raiders needed more than 10 min to raid me as a solo player.

Last edited:

Ary

Reaction score
My ban will expire in 12h.
I'd like to know how to act in order not to get banned again. In order to know if the raid is over, i have to go to where the raid was.
Should I wait more than death+nlr timer aka 10 min ? Should I wait 15min before going back home?

Reaction score
My ban will expire in 12h.
I'd like to know how to act in order not to get banned again. In order to know if the raid is over, i have to go to where the raid was.
Should I wait more than death+nlr timer aka 10 min ? Should I wait 15min before going back home?
The rule is very clear in 3.5 and 5.3.

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed review of this dispute. I'll take a look through the demo and reply within the hour with a conclusion as well as any insight I can provide to aid you moving forward.

Ary

Reaction score
I just want to know for future reference how long after death i need to wait to check on my residence before its considered 3.5 and 5.3

Reaction score

Not only did you drive directly into your NLR zone, you jumped atop your car in order to peek into the property whilst still having NLR timer (this caused your HP to be reduced to 1), you then took out your firearm and began pre-aiming the inside of the property (utilizing the information you obtained in your past life instead of being nonchalant). You absolutely broke rules 3.5 and 5.3, evidenced by your demo, as well as rules 3.4 and 3.22, as evidenced by your demo as well. After initially dying in the raid, you respawned and ran across the intersection, which is a violation of rule 3.4. You then head to the garage, spawn your car, and eventually drive thru the red light at intersection, a violation of rule 3.22.

The primary issue in this case is that you utilized information that should've been forgotten upon respawning, as rule 3.5 states; when a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life, however you obviously acted upon the information that your base was raided. What you should have done is, firstly, do not enter your NLR zone, do not even enter the general vicinity of your NLR zone. Secondly, once your NLR timer ran out, you could've approached your property to see if the situation was still ongoing, instead of approaching with your gun drawn and aimed, ready for a fight.

Due to the fact that you've clearly broken multiple additional rules in this demo, we are going to issue you a warning for:
3.4, 3.22 - The user ran across the intersection, and drove through the intersection red light without justifiable reasoning.

Reviewed with @Bnje & @Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.