Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peep
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: bobo
Your Roleplay Name: edward hustle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - User began writing a racial slur on a wall using damage decals

Why should this appeal be considered?: I literally wrote down my friend's name penigg on the wall at the cells and i took SS to send it to him on whatsapp on my phone then some mentally unstable cop came and looked at the writing then he was like "OMG WHAT IS THIS WHAT DID YOU WRITE OMG OMG OMG" i explained to this mentally unstable cop that this is penigg my friend's name but he went ahead and made an f6 trying to accuse me being racist like most of the community here then later peeps opens a ticket and he asked me what i wrote down and i sent him the same ss i sent my friend and i explained to him but he said "Yes but what is it what is written down" like multiple times asking me the same thing like he forcefully want me to say the word that his racist mind thinks of, so when i said its not ni&&a he got offended and bans me for 1 month, if penigg is a racist word then thank you im not willing to play on a server trying to forcefully make me racist.

Reaction score
Do you have a screenshot of what you wrote?

Reaction score

You're clearly trying to write a racial slur. It's very apparent from the gap left between PE and "N..".

Reviewed with @Sean @Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.