Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: tmаc
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.7, 3.4 - User failed to surrender under gunpoint because they were playing without audio (despite also having clear visual context) || Banned for Enforcer Peeps

Why should this appeal be considered?: Although I dont entirely agree with me being punished at all for this , I will explain myself . I have Astro A50s that are wireless , I needed to charge them for like 30 minutes so I stopped raiding and mugging and just chilled at bazaar gambling . I forgot I had my non-conceal gun on my back so as im chilling gambling I see a cop run at me with his gun out , I ask him in local whats up and asked what he wanted but he didnt respond I was guessing that he wanted me to just put my gun away so thats what I did , espically since he didnt cuff me or anything . He could of easily typed "hands up" or whatever he wanted me todo in local espically since I was posing absolutely no threat at all . I personally thought it was a new player because ive never seent this level of aggresiveness of a non conceal gun in bazaar . Right after I stored my gun he left me alone and went afk in the middle of bazaar for like 20 minutes . After my headset finished charging I told him that my headset was muted and aplogized , but again he didnt respond to me . I would of 100% without a doubt surrendered if I heard him say that but In my mind I didnt think thats what he wanted todo since ive never seen a cop do what he did espically at bazaar . This will 100% not get accepted because im really aplogzing but I dont really have an option to dispute this , this was a very weird situation and it really pisses me off the amount of time I spend on this server and this type of stuff happens to me .

Reaction score

You have an obligation to play the server only whilst able to hear required sounds if you choose to ignore this requirement and fail to hear and comply with orders given to you at gunpoint then you are still breaking 3.4 and are liable to punishment for it.

You say that it pisses you off that things like this happen to you as if to suggest that someone else is causing these problems for you, but you chose not only to remain on the server when unable to comply with 2.7 but to do so in a place where you were likely to be brought into RP and with an item that would likely drag you into it, doing so is your own responsibility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.