Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: AceAb0
Your Roleplay Name: Ace Abo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547545090

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Whilst avenging their friends death, user killed an unarmed player who was trying to run away from the shootout

Why should this appeal be considered?: after reviewing the demo i remember who he was that guy was with them in the house i saw him with an AR ic i saw it multiple times, for me personally i think anyone who was involved of the death of my friend is guilty to death, and that dude started running under gun point breaking 3.4 and the dude in the black refused to put his hands up under gun point resulting in his death you can hear ralph saying hands up multiple times but he refused also breaking 3.4 https://streamable.com/izzhfe

Additional Information: this is our first time me and ralph breaking rule 2.5 , if this is denyed i hope atleast they get banned for 3.4

Reaction score

How did you know that the player in question (the one running away) was involved in the death of your friend and to what extent do you know or have reasonable belief they were involved?

Also, just to nip this in the bud, they didn't break 3.4. You pointed your gun at them for a second and gave them no orders. They were under no illusion they were under gunpoint and were clearly just trying to escape.

As for the second person who you have shown a clip of, did you report this?

Reaction score
I’ve seen the first guy multiple times with AR in his back in the house, since he has a gun in the house he was working as security with 2 other security.

Reaction score
As for the 2nd guy ima make action report no worries

Reaction score
I’ve seen the first guy multiple times with AR in his back in the house, since he has a gun in the house he was working as security with 2 other security.
Could you go back to the start and try to explain how, where, why, when your friend was killed. Was it inside this house with these guys around? Was the player you killed even present?

Reaction score
When my friend got shot there were like 3-4 people inside the house armed and 1 out side while the police came and investigated I managed to see all of them IC I saw that dude standing in the door silently with a gun on his back you can confirm with the photo I sent above, my avenge plan was to make it hell for everyone in there. ( btw I’m sorry if this is a waste of time )

Reaction score
My friend was inside the house for a security job he didn’t trust them so he told me to tag along if something happens a few seconds in he got shot he has a clip of it

Reaction score

Due to the circumstances under which your friend was killed and given that nobody present at the time of your revenge had made any apparent attempt to leave, disassociate themselves or challenge the killing of your friend (e.g. when the cops were there), it was a fair assumption to make that everyone involved was complicit in the killing of your friend in some way or another and therefore it was permissible to take revenge on all of them, even if they were trying to flee at the time of the attack.

Reviewed with @Collier, @sidd and @Wescott

Status
Not open for further replies.