Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @peeps
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Mr.Tazz
Your Roleplay Name: Elias Doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:586529834

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - User repeatedly made fun of another players lisp

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello staff of perpheads,

I have been banned for making fun of someones lisper, when he never actually said stop. I know that making fun of people are not ok, but when they never say stop, please dont, etc. that makes it so, that i am not liable to be charged with any rules no?

The rules states:
If a player is uncomfortable with the use of discriminatory language, they may request it to stop in LOOC chat or a report. All players involved must respect this.
As far as i know, he never said ANYTHING in LOOC, to make me know to stop. The thing is, had he said anything about this, i would have stopped instantly, making this stop immediatly, but he obviusly wanted someone to get banned from this so that makes it so easy.

I dont see the reason i should be banned for HIM not saying anything in looc about this bullying. As the rule states he should do that before i can get punished.

I also remember a situation with my friend, who was made fun of, by a few people, that made fun of his voice, and the way he sounded. He never said stop in looc, so there never was any actions taken.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Reaction score

1702502688648.png

1702502719541.png

You don't need to request someone to stop for it to be against the rule. The whole rule states that "players may not knowingly use details of another player’s personal life or identity to discriminate against them." As of how someone speak is surely their own personality.

Reviewed with @Ellie, @Aquaa & @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.