Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Ashton
Your Roleplay Name: Ashton Candell
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196798861

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User stalled under gunpoint for a prolonged amount of time, texting organization chat to come help him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well first off like i told them admin after they messaged me on steam I was told before (around 12 months ago) that I wasn't allowed to speak on any radio or any chat if my comms got stripped while being kidnapped/mugged so I thought saying as I wasnt stripped I could speak in org chat, another thing the admin says I stalled this is incorrect I never stalled I genuleny couldn't hear the guy over music and then when I could he told me to put my hands up I have my keys binded different since I last played so I said I don't know how now I don't know if i said that in game or not but I clearly didn't know how cause I have been asking people before he tried kidnapping me when I was getting arrested and no one told me. Lastly I have just came back from a 9month ban it isnt my fault that I don't know all of the rules and I believe a ban is overkill I believe a warn would be reasonable as if I really wanted to come back to break rules I would of been banned already I just want to have fun now I will say yes I should of re read rules but lets be honest no one actually comes back to a server to except things have changed ect now I am sorry for breaking the rule but you can't blame me yes I will re read certain rules I know I have broken and try not to break them again but like I said this is a dumb ban and its for a week if your gonna ban me atleast have it be for a day I have just started playing and played the whole day for a ban that could of easily been a warn.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading.

A1L

Reaction score
So you are admitting to breaking the rules yet disagree with the punishment given?

Deleted member 11881

One more thing I wanna say is please don't have your staff adding me on steam its kinda unprofessonial
So you are admitting to breaking the rules yet disagree with the punishment given?
Well yeah because I believe a ban is overkill? have you even read it

Deleted member 11881

You disconnected from the server. I had to contact you somehow.
Not really you could of just let the ban happen its not like me knowning now or in the morning does much of a difference

• Funny
Reactions: A1L

A1L

Reaction score
I have read it I just wanted to confirm, if you are not disputing the validity of the ban then, you didn't read the appeals information section properly. You must create a staff complaint if you disagree with the punishment given. How else do you expect the staff member to get your side when you have disconnected? Would you rather them just ban you and not ask/tell you why?

Regardless, this shouldn't be a dispute and 1 week seems justified, you also coming back from a long ban must also mean you should've at least read some of the rules before coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.