Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Purple
Your Roleplay Name: Tony MacAroni
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420888476

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 2.5, 3.18, 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: was a 3 week ban and now 1 year? this was increased without my knowledge from 3 weeks to 1 year and not active in the server or community.. seem like im not welcome? 1.6, 2.5, 3.18, 3.4 - User shot someone while they were apologizing for previous threats, claiming they were "paid to leave". However, this was not the case, as a transaction had occured regarding debt, not barring someone from a property. Seconds after this killing and before the police entered the property, he stored his firearm and stalled under gunpoint from multiple officers. User was uncooperative in report, stating that they wanted a lawyer and saying "no comment" when asked questions regarding the situation.

Additional Information: why the extended ban for nothing after a 3 week ban ?

Reaction score
Your ban was extended from 3 weeks to 1 year by @Efan because of your terrible record regarding these rules, as well as the fact that you had no real intent to play on this server properly judging by what you did to get yourself banned in the first place. I agreed with this extension considering your record, and especially considering your demeanor in the report. It was not a good look for you to constantly deny any wrongdoing by asking for a lawyer in the report.

That being said, if you have an issue with the length, make a Staff Complaint instead of a Ban Dispute. If you feel this ban was wrongly given, then a Ban Dispute is the right way to go.

Reaction score
i do regret that day lost a lot of friends and respect being a asshole i get the ban but 1 year from 3 weeks i don't know what i did for that after i was inactive.. that's all I'm saying i would of rather took the 1 year str8 away m8

Reaction score
the racism thing was not my usual thing i admit i did it and regret it str8 away but i did my time came back then got banned for another rule break that i also regret.
its fine if im not welcome here but i did enjoy the server aand have put a lot of time into it.. in 1k hours i been banned a few times for silly things on my part

Reaction score
just the length of it as it was a 3 week ban.. i tried to log back in to the server tonight and was greeted by a 1 year ban

Reaction score

MxwwDDb.png

Appeals Process
An explanation into the appeal process

• You cannot dispute a punishment because you feel the length was unjust, this must be done via a staff complaint instead.

You'll have to make a staff complaint as you cannot dispute the length of the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.