Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kali
Your Roleplay Name: Mason Helms
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:755843759

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.15, 3.4 - User involved themselves in a traffic stop for no apparent reason. Once told to leave, the user backed up in their vehicle, then rammed into the Police Officer's vehicle for no reason. When they reversed, they ended up running over a Police Officer. The user claimed this was a complete accident in the report, when the demo demonstrates that it was more likely intentional. Length due to history with 3.4 and 1.6.

Why should this appeal be considered?: 1st part states "User involved themselves in a traffic stop for no apparent reason" my defense: i was already involved in the traffic stop since i was in the car... when we pulled over i ran and grabbed my car my friend who was being arrested for murder as he had dna on him was in the car this could almost be classified by officers as an attempted jail break because i was armed and my friend was 10 toes however i wasnt attempting to break him out at this time. as for the 3.15 ban i fully admitted to him i was tryna have a laugh and i ploughed the back of the car and when i hit the car i reversed and hit the officer and i completely apologized to them i claimed it was an accident and i got arrested. as for 1.6 it states "The user claimed this was a complete accident in the report, when the demo demonstrates that it was more likely intentional" as rule 1.6 states "If a staff member requests information about an incident, users must respond honestly and without omission." phoondos opened a report with me exactly 7 minutes after the incident heres a photo of the report . i told him the truth i didnt mean to run the officer over and he double checks im admitting it and i tell him "yes it was a accident" and he claims that me running over the officer was intentional the officer had ran directly behind my car as im in sync with movement so that is not my fault and if he *reviewed my demo* then he would see the officer walk behind my car so that basically knocks off 1.6 as i told him the truth i didnt mean to run over the officer
because he never asked me if i intentionally rammed the car i was completely honest and feel that it was outlandish to make a remark like that and users who see my scambans profile will see my 1.6 record as i have a ban from 1.6 which i have now apologized for.

Additional Information: this is literally explaining everything i admit i was wrong but i wish for the 1.6 to be removed and the ban possibly lowered to by a day.

Last edited:
Did you ever mention to phoondos your friend was 10 years? You claim it was an accident and yet when you rammed under the car, surely you must’ve realised that the cop was still in the same spot they were and you just reversed and ran them over?

Did you ever mention to phoondos your friend was 10 years? You claim it was an accident and yet when you rammed under the car, surely you must’ve realised that the cop was still in the same spot they were and you just reversed and ran them over?
as i said i rammed the vehicle jokingly, but didnt mean to run over the officer. In the report he asked me if i purposely ran over the officer which my response was no it was an accident he never asked me if i purposely rammed the car as he didnt know about me ramming the car until he checked my demo. And no i never mentioned that my friend was 10 toes as half of the report we were talking about running over the officer i for some reason thought he knew my friend was 10 toes

as i said i rammed the vehicle jokingly, but didnt mean to run over the officer. In the report he asked me if i purposely ran over the officer which my response was no it was an accident he never asked me if i purposely rammed the car as he didnt know about me ramming the car until he checked my demo. And no i never mentioned that my friend was 10 toes as half of the report we were talking about running over the officer i for some reason thought he knew my friend was 10 toes

All you replied to the report asking why you interfered with a traffic stop and ran over the cop was that it being an accident, nothing about specific about the ramming being intentional, and you never mentioned anything obviously about the 10 years stuff. I’ll post an outcome shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back