Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: determinedheroism
Your Roleplay Name: Jago Nafaro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:528080518

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,
My account is brand new, my son had a ban and he asked me to come play together on perp.
Maybe something went wrong here...you can see back that im his father im 36 and he is 14

Maybe you thought he was trying to evade his ban, but it was me on this account and i like playing the game.
I hope and he also hopes we can play together :)
A permanent ban would be very dissapointing,
Hope you guys will be realistic and will see we are just a father and son wanna play on perp and have fun
thanks a lot for your reaction!

(also yesterday admin said i can play on this account even the same ip...maybe there has been a miss communication on staff
and pug was not informed that its the father now playing on a new account and NOT the son to evade his ban )

once again thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Involved in a situation yesterday.

I pulled you "Lenn" over as a cop when you were playing as a taxi driver. Not your dad. When you were taken to a roof you literally went to get your dad and make him claim it was him on the roof who cussed me off saying I was a "pussy ass bitch" for ticketing you while your dad had no idea about this happening. I'd go as far as to claim it was Lenndrick who played yesterday and used his father in a way to be able to play on the server while he was banned. He asked about this on the discord several days ago, and staff told him to wait out his ban and don't do it cause it would consider as a ban evasion, but he decided to do it anyways.

Last edited:
Reaction score
We talked about that with an admin after that and he made me speak on the voice..
im Heroism not Lenn im his father,.,.if you want i can send you my picture...
And if you look back demo's you can see i was all night with people from org. Rothschild & Co
So yesterday was indeed Lenn playing on my ACCOUNT and i agree with you that his behaviour is something to apoligize for.
But please unban my perma ban im just a normal father wanna play games and loves gaming

if you need any proof let me know please
i played just 1 day now and i liked the game a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.