Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: CheesRoll
Your Roleplay Name: Chris Lagenveen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4/3.9

Why should this appeal be considered?: In the video you see us raiding somone blowing his / her own apperment up.
Then i make an report for 3.4
Ellie decides its not putting your life at risk since she/he was outnumberd. therefor blowing his building up is totally fine.
So we ask her if its allowed if we use it too.
(imgur link 1)

Im letting my friends know about that they get fucking pissed about it and say well we gonna use that start too.
Today i place an bomb behind an tv so it doesnt get seen.
So i put my life at risk without detonating the bomb.

And i broke building rules. Which i do understand and i agree with.

Im gonna send some involed players this link and hope they also acknowlage the fact that this is what is told to us that i can place an bomb in self defence and it doesnt matter if its inside or not.

This report isnt only for the people who do this the same but also because people deccide to agree to slide somone 3.4
but punish the reporter for the same... after being told it was okay. (Unclear communications between staff i had multible interactions)

Additional Information:

Last edited:
Reaction score

After reviewing all the information, and speak to several different staff members about this dispute we have all decided to accept this. I will explain it all here in detail so there isn't any confusion.

You having a bomb outside your apartment with the intention of using it when/if people come to raid your apartment is allowed as you are using it for a beneficial reason. We believe that this isn't 3.4 as if anyone had found the bomb outside your apartment (Say a Police Officer) they wouldn't believe that you are the one who had owned the bomb and would simply expect someone to be attempting to raid you. On top of this, there wouldn't be any solid evidence leading you back to this so you aren't putting your freedom at risk by doing so. The 3.9 part of this ban is clearly relevant but as I've explained above we are going to be removing the 3.4 part as we believe that it is invalid.

The ban will remain the same time but will be reworded as such:
3.9 - User decided to hide a bomb directly outside his apartment in the corner behind a TV.

Reviewed with @A1L @blackdown @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.