Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: 40km/h Taliban Katten
Your Roleplay Name: levi shepperson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:707572068

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hello i just got ban but i dont think i should have got ban. i just tried to help the police and i did not know if they shoot at you you cant so something bad.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i dont think i should get ban becaus i just tried to help the police officer and the guy i drove into got a wepon pointed at me and then i just drove back and i think the admin took my car and the i got shoot and when i respawned i ran over to my friend and then i just diconected

Reaction score

1. "Ignorance, in any form, of the rules detailed within this document will NOT be accepted as a reasonable reason for any violation of these rules." - The Rules

2. You need evidence to make a dispute. Please either provide evidence or change this to an apology.

Reaction score
Hey mate, there was a large scale shootout at regals and you attempted to be superhero and help the cops. You drove into me ragdolling me and then was gunpointed and attempted to drive away. Your car was shot at and destroyed and then you decided to sit in your car, in the middle of a shootout I believe the player had a shotgun so he couldnt kill eject you. You took advantage of this and sat in your car for a prolonged amount of time until you were slain. You then decided to break NLR which I didnt include in the ban reason

Status
Not open for further replies.