Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Jeffy1.0
Your Roleplay Name: hank andersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529061694

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - User with his friend got on a piano and got his friend to force him through the floor to flank raiders

Why should this appeal be considered?: me and Elliot were just messing around at the time so i got on the piano to play some shit to annoy him and he prop forced me to glitch through the roof and i ended up in slums 2 and right after we were getting raided and went ouside of slums 2 and i thought for 3 seconds if i should killed them or not i know that they were mad but anyways i killed them end of story you can ask Elliot if it were a mistake he will anser the same as me and i think i should get like 2 weeks or a warn

Reaction score
So you are not disputing the punishment but rather the punishment you had received? That’s not how a dispute works.

Reaction score

Seems like you’re disputing the length with no proof to me.

If you’ve been glitched to somewhere you should not you should not engage in any sort of in game activity at that point. Rather, make a report and have someone bring you back to the property, rather than take advantage of a bug you were exposed to. If you are glitched into an area you shouldn’t be in no attempt to intervene in any nearby RP via that should be made.

Admitting you broke the rule and claiming the punishment is excessive is not how you dispute a ban, as you cannot dispute the type of punishment received, only inconsistencies in the reasoning. You should use the staff complaint form instead If you feel your punishment is excessive (Thoughbeit I don’t think it is so I wouldn’t bother)

Reviewed with @Clarky and @flugs