Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: frostedflakes
Your Roleplay Name: Chriss remmers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235576355

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: apparently I was giving callouts to tm8s after dying in a raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't think this even happened lol. Maby they just assumed i was giving callouts but noone ever joined ts after i died. I was just waiting for my NLR to run out. If you can show me proof that I gave a single callout then ill accept my punishment, but im sure that noone ever joined ts when i was in it

Additional Information: please show me proof i was giving coms to my tm8s

Reaction score
You died in a slums raid and after your NLR you went back to slums, to which you then realise there was a cop inside slums 1, so you call him out to your org member via voice.

Your friend is still raiding the property/kosing cops for the raid

Keep in mind you are completely unarmed and got yourself shot by the cop in slums 1 as he thought you were a shooter

Reaction score
when did i call anything out. and who towards?
cant i ask for proof?

Last edited:
Reaction score
wheres the evidence i did anything wrong?
As mentioned above multiple times, in order for your dispute to be considered you must provide the evidence.

Should your next response be anything other than the evidence I will take it as you refusing to provide it and I will be closing your dispute.

Reaction score

Instead of closing this dispute, I decided to demorequest one of the people involved in the situation.

After reviewing the demo, we completely agree with Pug's punishment.

When looking at the demo, you stood around the area of the shootout multiple times and even then decided to go into the property which got you shot. As stated in the rules, you must wait a reasonable distance away ( Render distance away) and must not return to the place where you died.

3.5 New Life Rule​

When a player has died In Character, and after they have re-spawned, they must wait at least 5 minutes (a countdown is provided) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or interact with the situation. They must also treat their re-spawn as a new life. A system is in place to inform players that they are in breach of this rule, any attempt to bypass this system will not be tolerated. Joining or leaving any government job is to be treated as a new life.

While waiting for their NLR timer to run out, players should not wait in the vicinity of their NLR zone and should stay a reasonable distance away.

When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold and any friends or acquaintances that they have/had made.

Players should not use or act upon any information gained from other players which is relevant to their previous death, while their NLR timer is active.

By returning to the shootout unarmed and giving callouts you broke 3.4. there was no benefit for you whatsoever to go into a shootout unarmed that you should have left a long time ago. Going into the shootout, led to your death.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk​

Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:

• Running on the highway without a justifiable reason
  • Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.
  • Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence
  • Loitering around the scene of a crime you committed with the intention of engaging in more combat
  • To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging.
  • Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.
  • After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.

Some valid reasons to kill police officers include:

• Risk of a long prison sentence, typically 7 years or more
  • Preventing the imminent detection of drug production.
  • Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for.

By providing that information about the officer, you got them killed ultimately assisting in the raid. 1 Hour has not passed since you died. Rule 5.3 will be added to your ban.

5.3 Raiding​

Civilians are not allowed to raid, or assist others who are raiding, an occupied property more than 2 times in a 60 minute period, or raid the same property more than once in a 60 minute period. If a civilian has died whilst raiding a property, they must wait 1 hour after they have respawned before attempting to raid, or assist others in raiding that property. Players who died whilst raiding or being raided may also not return to the situation until it has finished. Players are only permitted to use 2 bombs per raid, timed or remote. This does not include grenades.

If a neighbouring property assists or attempts to defend a property you are raiding, you may raid the neighbouring property which will be counted as the same raid.

This rule does not apply to players participating in raids on public buildings.

If you would like to see the evidence yourself, you're free to take a look at your own demo.

Here's a guide that can help you with this.

Your ban will be extended from 1 week to 2 months due to your bad history with 3.4.

Reviewed with @Ellie @sidd @Oddy

Status
Not open for further replies.