Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: mantoplay
Your Roleplay Name: pimpnameslickback
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:439684527

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: .6, 2.5, 3.20 - user shot and killed 2 people for no reason, once questioned he attempted to lie VIA f6. User then disconnected with report open

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't believe this was fair judgement due to it being he said they said because I don't believe it shows the other person holding gun in their hands when there threaten me that is the reason why I shot and killed them it was in self-defense. i was looking at apartment building at the time to see which one i wanted to get cause I learning things and were I wanted to call my home then he threaten me with a weapon and that how whole thing started he had a friend to who got caught in cross fire when he also tried to pull out weapon and shoot me i did not lie via f6 i told him that he pulled out a weapon that why I believe this appeal should be considered into account because of that thank you for your time for reading this

Additional Information: the reason why I left is I didn't know the three was open report and i had to get going to work so I didn't have to be late that is the reason that i left..

Are you willing to provide the following demo: perpheads_demo_2023-11-30 06-39-35

Without it this will be denied

Hi I’m wondering if the matter has been concluded or not and thank you for you’re time.

ish

Whilst we have watched your demo, we can see the killing for one of the users as you have seen them previously armed, so you killing them would normally be fine, however when you went inside, you had killed a user that you did not know was armed or not, so your killing was not fine. Also this is assuming you were trying to raid them as it seems like your intention was to also steal their shit seeing from your demo. If your reason just to shoot them cause you tried to trespass into their house and them holding a gun at you cause you were trying to get in, then not really a valid reason unless you were trying to steal their shit, which it seemed like you did afterwards. The user who you shot secondly, did not pose any threat nor did they pull out a firearm. Feel free to make an apology for your ban to be reduced.

Reviewed with @Sindarin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back