Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: PumPkin
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmy picketh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185906219

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For not cooperating with a cop and apparently "lying to pug"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okay so a cop pulls of over as Im wanted. The cop pulled us over and I got out of the car and I had my phone out. I was tryna hold C but it wouldnt let me hence why I was shouting (you can literally hear me panicking in my voice) how to put my hands out cause I dont know if ive forgotten or its not working. And then when my friend ran off the cop started shooting at my friend so I shot the cop as he wasn't looking nor was he paying attention attention / pointing a gun at me.

Additional Information: I genuinely tried to put my hands up you can hear the panic and stress in my voice when he was asking me too. I stayed with the cop at ragnitech and didnt run off. I wasn't lying to the admin

Reaction score
This is completely different to what you told me in the f6...

This is the evidence that I was presented with: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1eRodEf_OlvF1r/KObRoc1e3oaW?invite=cr-MSxCdHYsMTg1MDY5Njg1LA
You first tried to lie to me claiming "I was cooperating" when you were stalling the whole situation
a9ecb4459625556902ff6ed43829bba6.png
You then attempted to blame it on you being high...
07af0f69fe87fd487dfdf8c506bb59a4.png

Reaction score
Thank you for your response. I told you I was co operating with the police officer which can be seen in the clip. And yes I am high which is why I was really stressed out over the reason I couldn't put my hands up. Im asking you to watch the clip and listen to my voice I was really trying to put my hands up so the officer could cuff me safely.

Reaction score
I'd also like to add the officer could've cuffed me at any point. I did not decide to run like my friend. I stayed within range the whole time.

Reaction score

Logs show that you clearly know how to surrender. You should've put your hands up as soon as you got out of the car, not stall like you did in the video.

@3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.