Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot and killed someone without a valid reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well too start the sit off I done a /me pisses on car, I then go too go inside off bazaar when the person I shot ran me over, This put me on low health and he jumped out off his car and I felt threatend as he could off been armed with a hidden weapon, I got up after being on the ground pulled my gun out and shot him, I then put a molotov on him as he had died and I didnt want dna. When he died he dropped a baseball bat, if he jumped out the car and hit me with the baseball bat I would off been dead.

Reaction score

You caused this, it looks like you were just asking for trouble by "Spitting" on the users car and also doing /me's claiming you were "pissing on it"

He had no intentions to kill you and he just wanted to tell you to stop pissing on his car.

Reaction score
As I was the person who made f6 on you
You started that for no reson being wich shows a bit of negativity of you
I make you fell off and got out of a car to tell you to stop doing this to my car yet you didnt even made me finish my sentence when you got up you straight up shot me in ooc chat you said "you almost killed me, i m on edge of dying" And here you are saying a took a tiny bit of health
Still regardless you inituate "pissing on my car" And killed me when I made you stop doing that.

Reaction score

You caused this, it looks like you were just asking for trouble by "Spitting" on the users car and also doing /me's claiming you were "pissing on it"

He had no intentions to kill you and he just wanted to tell you to stop pissing on his car.
as u could see with the video he provided he went too run me over by going forwards i then went too go behind it as he reveresed back straight into me while watching me the full time, that is why i shot him, in the start i was just roleplaying like the server is meant too be and then i shot him becuase off him purposly running me over

Reaction score

Reason for denial is being mainly that you baited him into the situation, I mean I don't know what you expected when you were doing those actions and blocking his pathway except to get a reaction out of him? Then when he hit you, he got out and didn't pose further threat, even if he had a bat on him, you didn't know that until after you killed him but yet overall it seems as if your motives were to keep taunting him until you get a tiny reaction out so you can kill him and in this case, it was not justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.