Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: CaseyCrissell
Your Roleplay Name: Jaqavious Sebastian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456666500

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I thought we had to try our hardest to stay alive? and I was getting robbed so of course I wanted to do what would result in the best, so I pulled out a gun and tried to save myself, which got me killed. A lot of my items were on the line so I thought it was best to shoot, because I would have not lost as much If I died anyway

Additional Information: I'm trying so hard to not get banned right now, I really like this server and don't wanna get permo banned, I'm begging you please just accept the appeal

Reaction score
Because I thought we had to try our hardest to stay alive? and I was getting robbed so of course I wanted to do what would result in the best, so I pulled out a gun and tried to save myself, which got me killed. A lot of my items were on the line so I thought it was best to shoot, because I would have not lost as much If I died anyway
This is actually the textbook definition of breaking 3.4, you cannot value items over your own life and cannot get yourself killed solely to avoid item loss.

Reaction score

Rule 3.4 states: "To not comply with reasonable orders given under the direct threat of a lethal weapon pointed at you, such as a mugging."
Which you didn't follow.

@Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.