Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: vqreontt
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Dean
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536938503

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6 - Failure to provide requested information, provide the requested information in the forum conversation to be unbanned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: What information i went on yesterday for a little bit i didnt get any reports or anything so whats the problem i wasnt even on at 2 in the morning so i do not get the point of this whole ban i did nothing wrong at all i have been following the rules and so. so what information do you actually want

A1L

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: vqreontt
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Dean
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536938503

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6 - Failure to provide requested information, provide the requested information in the forum conversation to be unbanned.

Why should this appeal be considered?: What information i went on yesterday for a little bit i didnt get any reports or anything so whats the problem i wasnt even on at 2 in the morning so i do not get the point of this whole ban i did nothing wrong at all i have been following the rules and so. so what information do you actually want

'provide the requested information in the forum conversation to be unbanned.'

Reaction score

Thank you for providing the requested information in the forum conversation.

You have been unbanned. Please keep an eye on the forums for the next few days to ensure that you are able to provide necessary information in a timely fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.