Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: JAMY2347
Your Roleplay Name: Jamez Diaz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:594049314

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: because Riekelt couldn't handle the truth and doesnt know what the word slander means

Why should this appeal be considered?: he pretty much just didnt take a liking to me and decided to take away my OOC because he decided to ignore me in th F6 because our dispute went on for a long time and was needless really just beacuase he didnt want to disclose if he spoke to a rulebraker i reported to him

Reaction score
Hello!

To clarify, the reason you were blacklisted is because you accused me of allowing certain people to break the rules: "[OOC] some admins only enforce certain things man its alright".

Why is this slander, and why did I choose to blacklist you at that time?
This is in my opinion slander because you are accusing me of treating players with certain preference, which is not the case.

The reason I decided to blacklist you is that we spoke lengthily about this situation, and I at multiple times informed you that I dealt with the situation. During our conversation spanning 2 reports and 1 help request (also some in OOC) I also informed you that it is not okay to accuse me like that in OOC, and that such accusations should be made in a staff complaint, or in this case a blacklist dispute.

On multiple occasions I pointed out to you that you should make such accusations towards me in a staff complaint so that it can be reviewed by a senior member of staff.

So why also causing problems?
In addition to the remarks you made being slanderous in my view, I also view this as inciting other players to join in on the discussion as well, which OOC is not the intended platform for. You are probably aware that multiple players also did join in on your earlier messages, and I viewed this message as an incitement to do the same.

I hope that this has clarified the situation to you, and also to the staff members that will be reviewing this dispute, which I myself will not be doing. Just my two cents on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.