Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: P0RKYC0AST
Your Roleplay Name: Mac Benny
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65989509

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Thought I disconnected to avoid a mugging

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have a screen shot of my gmod crash reports as evidence that I had been having steam VAC crashes, I also spoke with a different admin about my crashes before the incident as i was curious if I would have to re buy my property, So that particular admin would be aware of my crashes... I dont recall his name but he responded to my f6 report and wears a suit.

Additional Information: I did not log out to avoid a mugging, I simply crashed which was the 3rd time, had to restart my pc and then re joined to find out I had been banned. I would like to be unbanned as soon as possible as perpheads is my favourite RP server and I would like to play. The timing of my crash does not look good, but with the crash report files I can provide I hope you understand my circumstances.

p.s. If the attached link does not view the screenshot, provide a email and I will email to you

p.s. my steam id could not be found so i used a random one from the forums, my real steam id is 76561198092244747

Hope you get this very soon, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: