Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Akagami shanksss
Your Roleplay Name: Zee Kazuma
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:712316687

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: the person literally threatend to call police then he called someone and pretended like he was snitching on me so from my point of view it seemed like he was calling police

Why should this appeal be considered?: didnt do nothing wrong i was following rules

Additional Information: the guy i shot was like im joking its not police after i started shooting him then he proceeded to pull gun out i have evidence of this guy sidd being hella biased about the whole scene like even after i said from my pov i cant tell who hes on phone too but he made it seem like he was actually calling police
this is a video after i was shooting when he was still on call he pulled his gun out so i carried on shooting him you can see the guy on his phone and before this he acted like he was callling police even made a whole fake consersation and im in the wrong for this just dont make no sense then instantly i die some meta gaming shit going on here if i broke a rule like 3. 4 then im sorry didnt have a clue what that was until today

Last edited:
Reaction score

Upload evidence of the situation or this is going to be closed

Reaction score
only evidence i have is after i started shooting you can see the guy on his phone then after i killed him i die like how did his friend know where i was even if they was on the phone he couldnt of said im outside pd seems fishy here

Reaction score
i can send a recording of the guy i killed on his phone because i recorded late and didnt get the whole interaction

Reaction score
You can go into your demo and clip the whole incident then upload it as evidence

Reaction score
how do i do that
^ this should guide you through, just a small input that you may know or not but you can only kill someone who you believe will jeopardize your freedom when you know you're wanted for a crime that will issue you 7 or more years in prison, any less than this and its not allowed as its deemed a minor offence, as per 3.4 will explain.

Reaction score
how do i do that that would be better tbh shows you whos in the wrong defo isnt me well you should take my word i wouldnt lie but tell me

^ this should guide you through, just a small input that you may know or not but you can only kill someone who you believe you jeopardize your freedom when you know you're wanted for a crime that will issue you 7 or more years in prison, any less than this and its not allowed as its deemed a minor offence, as per 3.4 will explain.

Reaction score
if this doesnt deserve a kill then idno what does i was convinced he was calling cops i was going to drop a bandage but he pulled out gun so i ended him

Last edited:
Reaction score

Your actions in the provided video clearly violated the rules. Furthermore, your actions were disproportionate: taking the life of a player under the assumption that they were reporting you to the police when in reality they were calling a friend, without verifying their intentions is entirely unjustifiable. Even if the player had indeed contacted the police, it in no way justifies ending their life for "snitching" on you.

The crime they might have reported is a minor one, carrying, at most, a 2-year sentence as explicitly outlined in the law:

7.6 Transport of Offensive Weapons​

A person does not act unlawfully under articles 7.3, 7.4 or 7.5 if they are transporting an offensive weapon in a way that is direct and immediate between places of secure storage, such as a vehicle trunk or storage chest.

Misdemeanor - liable to 2 years maximum imprisonment, $3,000 maximum fine and asset forfeiture.

The committed crime was minor, and it is not a good reason to kill someone over. If you were trying to hide the fact you were illegally transporting and avoid the police wouldn't it be a smart idea to not start a shootout outside of the PD? Your actions lack rationality.

Reviewed with @Aquaa

Status
Not open for further replies.