Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: SCOOBYCLANDOSHITFLAVOREDG
Your Roleplay Name: Charles
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:620186773

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking gun point

Why should this appeal be considered?: I thought you guy where talk about something else but now I see but still the same thing applies am I just fucked when there a gun to my face I can shoot back I didn't want to get arrested so I was going to kill the cop there was only one and I chould of killed him so I don't really understand why shooting back is an issue

Reaction score
At the end of the day this is still a game that tries to emulate real life and the goal is for players interact with each other. For the sake of this, rules are in place to promote these interactions, especially in situations like these.

Here's an extract of the guide regarding rule 3.4 - Putting your life at risk:

Whenever a player is gun pointed and is in no position to resist, he MUST adhere to rule Rule 3.4 - Putting your life at risk and comply with the orders given to him - regardless if you believe that rules are being broken, you must continue the roleplay situation and report it (F6) in the end.

The basic rules regarding gunpoint are the following:

• If you are unarmed you MUST COMPLY.
  • If you have a weapon in your inventory but not in your hands, you MUST COMPLY.
  • If you have a weapon on your hands, either passive or attack stance, you may resist and try to shoot the agressor.

Do you understand better why your actions were punished?

Reaction score

Exactly, but this gamemode's purpose is to emulate real life, its not real life, the rules must be followed. I strongly suggest you give them a quick read before rejoining the server as future rulebreaks will result in more and longer bans.

These two guides may also be helpful:

@Reviewed with @SamSN @3izu @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.