Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Dangerino STEAM_0:0:92669184

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Eazy-E
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:205542456

Why Should This Player Be Punished: has a cop you are suppost to use a mic, he doesnt use one, doesnt ask for ID,
I stopped when he told me to stop, he as been banned from being a cop before, just straight puts me in jail, he breaks Roleplay because he does know who i am so thats why he was jailing me because he has a vendetta agaisnt me thats what happened.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

I don't need to actually say nothing the video/demo speaks for itself,
This guy is a cop, doesn't use a mic, doesnt ask for ID, never said for what reason he stopped me. He probably thought i was trying to run him over but i actually was swerving trying not to hit anyone or anything but he still comes after me, clearly doesn't have the skills and qualities, or professionalism for being a officer.

Heres another hour of Marcus Rdming for a hour straight, acting like a minge, and we were baiting him.

11:39
12:19
34:00 death
after 34:00 he starts rdming
40:00
44:57
52:00 dont even need to say nothing about this

Last edited:

Deleted member 6228

Complaints against officers need to be made as IA complaints on the PLPD website.

Reaction score
its a AR, not a PLPD complaint, this guy doesnt even deserve to be a cop.

Reaction score
You drove extremely fast through a police perimeter and nearly killed me, so I decided to chase you. Afterwards you kept running away and mingling around under gunpoint so I tried to arrest you for 6.5 but I couldn't because you disconnected lol

Reaction score
Even with a video you keed fucking lying dude [deleted] . I didnt saw the perimiter coming and like I said i was avoiding everything on purpose, "Afterwards you kept running away and mingling around under gunpoint " is stopping my car on the other side of gas station running away ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
What do you have to say to the hour long video, whats the excuse for tha minging that you were doing around ?

Deleted member 6228

If you have an issue with his conduct as an officer it needs to be made on PLPD

Reaction score
Your whole profile is just an attempt to get me banned lol, you didn't comply with me at all and I'm not lying stop slandering me.

Reaction score
PLPD Supervisor here :)

You need to make this as a complaint on PLPD.online, but the only thing by the looks of this thats worth informing IA is microphone usage, but I know for a fact he has one and uses it, just not always.

Reaction score
Accepted.

Marcus will have his ban extended for a month for 2.5

@Dangerino, can I get you to come on teamspeak whenever you can please. PM me a date when you're free

Status
Not open for further replies.