Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo 76561198046409091
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: duck
Your Roleplay Name: Jacobee Bryant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:510015786

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am not ban evading. I just recently started playing on this server about 5 days ago everything has been fine I've talked to steelo multiple times and have had no problem whatsoever until last night. I was brought to a sit by steelo and asked how many accounts I have. At this point I am very confused so I start recording thinking I may get false banned. After steelo sits afk for about 10 minutes another admin appears I do not know his steam name but his RP name is Carlo Montanari he asks whats up with my ip. He tells me my location and then tells me I'm not from there after this he tells me to join back on my real ip. He tells me he can tell its fake because when I first joined I was on a different ip which was a vpn and I was already told by staff to disconnect from it which I did. Then they tell me a username I've never heard of and tells me he recognizes my accent (lol). Steelo then comes back and says he wants to scan my computer which I am not letting a garry's mod moderator do. I then told him I use signal not discord and he says he is going to go ahead and perm ban me. I ask are you going to ban me for not using discord and he says no because I know who you are. I ask who I am and neither of them can give me a straight response they just sit there. This was all after a raid in regal apartments so I don't know if I messed with the wrong people or what but this was not justified. At least include the account you think I am and don't ban off of suspicion. After all this happened they sit afk for a moment and then soft crash my game with a black screen. If any higher up's would like to see footage or what not private message me on the forums and we can work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.