Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Cr1zzpy
Your Roleplay Name: Tommy Smit
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105192671

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was walking down the street and browsing the stores, when I entered one of the stores and started talking to the owner. We got along pretty well and talked for a while. About 10-15 minutes into our conversation, he asked me if I wanted to earn some easy money. He offered me 50k to kill another player, and gave me the description of the guy I was going to kill. At first, I was hesitant, but the thought of all that money was too tempting. I accepted the offer, and he gave me 5K and a gun in advance. When we finished up our conversation in the store, I went out looking for my victim. He was just across the street, and I didn't want to draw too much attention, so I used a bat instead of a gun to kill him. I felt guilty and remorseful for what I had done but the money was too hard to resist. I couldn't believe that I have become a killer for hire, but it was too late to turn back now. That's what happened.

Additional Information: that this I was banned for does not set when I had an urge to kill him.

A1L

Reaction score
have no kind of proof unless you have a kipp on the incident

You batted someone down at the business shops, there is a video to prove this, and you apparently chose to ignore the report although you had numerous notifications to respond. So why did you do this? Did you actually get the reason from the person who wanted to kill that user? And if so who was the user who wanted to kill them

Reaction score
have no kind of proof unless you have a kipp on the incident
You batted someone down at the business shops, there is a video to prove this, and you apparently chose to ignore the report although you had numerous notifications to respond. So why did you do this? Did you actually get the reason from the person who wanted to kill that user? And if so who was the user who wanted to kill them
They were a player who gave me money before I
he killed. The other player gave me 5000 before I
he killed and they we can see in the lodges

And there's my reason for another player bought a murder and he paid me so I haven't killed anyone without hesitation.

so check transaction logs there you will see that he gave me 5000.And the guy who bought the murder his character's name is Alan Andersson.

A1L

Reaction score
They were a player who gave me money before I
he killed. The other player gave me 5000 before I
he killed and they we can see in the lodges

Right, I can see in the logs that a user by the name of sl9ngen gave you $5,000, but I've asked you if you actually asked for the reason of the killing or you just accepted it and killed him without any proper reason behind it.

Reaction score
I ask him why he wants help to kill him and then him disguised me why and they are because he said that the guy I killed had been being annoying and extremely rude to Alan. @A1L

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
I ask him why he wants help to kill him and then him disguised me why and they are because he said that the guy I killed had been being annoying and extremely rude to Alan

You can not kill someone cause they are annoying and extremely rude, it states as an example under 2.5

'Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.'

Reaction score
You can not kill someone cause they are annoying and extremely rude, it states as an example under 2.5

'Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.'
Not only were they but he had also tried to kill Alan early on during the day. And he need a hit man @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.