Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: PLAYBOY
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Fis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:217190490

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hi i was login to game at morning and Miguelangel come to me he said do you want play gambling and i say okay he was scamed me if you watch the demos you can see it and i go to miguelangel but he killed me and i open ticket to admin but i cant take any conclusion and i go to him this time his friend killed me medic come to me and i kill miguel i just killed 2 times but he and his friend always killed me why i get banned ? my friends were shocked when they heard that and Super_ admin you just listened Miguel but miguel is not justice why you just listen him and you get banned me why you dont watch all of my demos and you just banned me ? please check my demos and unban me thank you.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because all of bazaar and my friends were shocked when they heard that I was banned because admin just listened to Miguelangel all bazaar player know this im right about all but just admin Super_ dont watch my demos.Please watch my demos and unban me admin thank you very much.

Additional Information: 1:https://mega.nz/file/36RQRDQR#8xEVBdzFdjnt20h7vYYtdXlieSwdTMKhvCaZiJ24zJY
2:https://mega.nz/file/b2xXFRzB#T7WCqe-3Z64yIE9gMTZTo-15vVvlBnsVIfTmZghBA8E
3:https://mega.nz/file/j7xlRZwI#BufOoBJQzIEdpu_Gh-fxSXLSzZJuek7RmGF6sMszuwk

Reaction score

Your dispute will be looked into, keep in mind to display some patience and don't ask staff to check it out

Reaction score
I want to make it clear that the admin did indeed watch the video and has even provided a demo recording in the ban comments, so there is no case of bias here. If you still insist that there is, you will have to make a staff complaint through this link:

https://perpheads.com/forums/staff-complaints.37/

The things I want you to clarify are:

Why did you initially try to kill them? Was it because you were scammed?

12 minutes after dropping 40000$ at Bazaar, you killed Miguel and died to someone else, an hour later, you returned to kill them again inside the Bazaar shop with the deagle an hour later? Rule 3.5 clearly states:

"When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold, and any friends or acquaintances that they have/had made"

"They must also treat their re-spawn as a new life"

So I want you to explain this clearly from the start without the broken grammar please, this is very difficult for me to understand and determine what actually happened

Reaction score
I want to make it clear that the admin did indeed watch the video and has even provided a demo recording in the ban comments, so there is no case of bias here. If you still insist that there is, you will have to make a staff complaint through this link:

12 minutes after dropping 40000$ at Bazaar, you killed Miguel and died to someone else, an hour later, you returned to kill them again inside the Bazaar shop with the deagle an hour later? Rule 3.5 clearly states:

"When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold, and any friends or acquaintances that they have/had made"

So I want you to explain this clearly from the start without the broken grammar please, this is very difficult for me to understand and determine what actually happened
No i dont want staff complaint because I like Super_ and i was follow him on youtube okay now i know the 3.5 but when i was in bazaar his friends killed me in this case they didnt know the 3.5 rule. I need be honest first time i just kill for scammed me and second time is they was killed me all time and i was very angry for it and i go kill them that's just the thing and i get banned im still waiting just for my open pc please unban me thank you very much.

Reaction score

I need be honest the 1st time i killed him was because he swindled me The 2nd time i killed him was because he and his friends were always killing me for no reason im just wait for unban thank you

Reaction score

I'm sure @Super_ appreciates that & although I understand your frustration of losing your currency has led to these unfortunate events, at the end of the day, after further investigation, this dispute is false & there are multiple server rules broken by you in this case that @Super_ did not notice at the time.

I'll begin word by saying it was perfectly okay for you to kill them the first time since they have financially damaged you a decent amount, but the second time, just because you were angry, you can't just go ahead and dismiss two server rules to kill them (3.5 & 2.5, 3.5 since you killed them for killing you in your previous life and 2.5 since you killed them without any justifiable reason, negatively impacting them).

What you could have done better was, gunpoint them after you've been scammed and asked for the money back they scammed you for which would have saved you all the hassle and had you avoid the ban. I've also looked into your chat logs, you were also metagaming, acting against the rule 3.24 by relaying IC (in-character) information via OOC (out-of-character) chat, telling people to come to multiple places, and mentioning the mugging despite your death in Local character chat. Your ban will be extended to a week because of the reasons elaborated above.

Please, for future reference, take into account what I have elaborated to you & view the server rules before joining the again server through here and ENSURE you fully comprehend them to avoid further punishments:

https://perpheads.com/rules.html

Reviewed with @Efan

Status
Not open for further replies.