Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: tylerye
Your Roleplay Name: Crocodylus Rhombifer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60247832

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Killed two players without sufficient change for them to react.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This dispute should be considered as the bank robbery had been going on for quite a while, the city was quite literally filled with gunshots and despite this the mini decides to drive into bank parking despite being given warning shots and their car being disabled.
I ran up to the car and told them that they had 10 seconds to run to the overpass and leave but instead of doing so the guy instantly says to the guy on his phone "so we are being robbed" which caused me to shoot them as they clearly had no intention to run. They knew what was going on in the city but still decided to enter the ongoing situation and not attempt to leave despite being shot at previously by robbers which, even if they are new players, was a VERY BLATANT SIGN that they should not be there.
TinySlayer then banned me mid situation without saying a single word to me or discussing it and letting me justify my actions which fucked the situation for EVERYONE ELSE as I was the money holder and they were left with the warrants and no reward for their work.

Additional Information: https://mega.nz/file/Oihk2ZAC#-5vowJ2iaXyYY7QqNYieghIPNnRX7hFq-CnFNJ6tiSM
demo of the bank raid

Reaction score
Tyler is an extremely busy person these days and very kindly asked me to get the footage for him!

Reaction score

You should've given them more time before shooting them, Pug was doing a countdown, however you started shooting them way before the countdown was over. It's not because they're breaking the rules, you should break them as well.
@Bønnisen & @doge

Status
Not open for further replies.