Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Got in an argument with someone that resulted in getting punched twice. Reacted by executed them at the front of the PD despite the victim surrendering. Also injured a random bystander in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this ban should be considered because i told the guy to put his hands up after he punched me and i pulled a gun. He refused and so I continued telling him. After aproximately 6 seconds i shot him 2 or 3 times in the chest. He attacked me and my friend and so we defended each other by forcing him to surrender.He didnt so i shot him.

Additional Information: I warned him to put his hands up after i gunpointed him and he even tried to run inside the PD to sit on a chair so i cant do anything about it.

Reaction score
Why did you tell him to out his hands up? You think gunpointing someone in front of PD is a smart idea?

Reaction score
He attacked me and my friend so yes, I think it was a good Idea
Your ban states you was only punched twice, Along with this you was also right infront of the PD. Tiny could of used 3.4 and 3.6 for your ban reason. Also you shot a random person in the process of doing this. You might want to make an apology rather than a dispute since your ban is completely valid and you broke multiple rules doing what you did. If the person broke the rules it dosn't give you the right to break them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.