Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dushman
Your Roleplay Name: Ted Robert
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435445115

Why were you punished?: Alt account of STEAM_0:0:813484254

Why should this appeal be considered?: The alt account in question is my little brothers own account which he uses on my PC and i figure he got banned and your system due to same IP i think thinks that he's trying to bypass the ban but in fact i just want to play some perp with a friend. I apologize on his behalf, i've tried to guide him how to play properly but i think that his ban should not affect my ability to play on the server.

Reaction score
Unfortunately your "brother" has not played enough to backup this story. It seems more likely that this is just yourself playing on another account.
  • You use the same computer, which make it near impossible to determine the difference between people.
  • Your "brother" created their steam account in the time since you last joined the server and has little evidence of being a primary account.
  • Your "brother" was banned within 24 hours of joining the first time.
  • You only tried to join the server for the first time in the last 6 months after your "brother" was banned.
If you are going to stick with this story, I would suggest that your brother creates a ban apology for their actions. Leniency may be shown due to their short amount of playtime.