Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: unusual
Your Roleplay Name: Muhammed Musafer
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155785349

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Because I "Evaded a ban a day before it expired"

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is a false ban since the account that joined the server on my ip adress the day before I got unbanned on this account is not owned by me and instead owned by my brother that is fairly new to gmod and wanted to play the server that he previously watched me playing and proceeded to get banned since he had no idea what he was doing.

Reaction score
To demonstrate that your story is true, you will need to answer the following questions:
  • Why does your "brother" share your enthusiasm for killing random players while taking part in government jobs?
  • Why do you not have your "brother" as a Steam Friend?
  • Did you know that your "brother" was going to go on the server before they did?
  • Did you know that your "brother" had been on the server after they did?
  • Why has your "brother" never joined the server before, despite the fact you have played on and off for 3 months?
  • Do you ever play Garry's Mod on the same computer that your "brother" plays Garry's Mod on?
  • How long has your "brother" owned Garry's Mod?
  • Why is your "brother" have his steam account mostly to private?
  • Why does your in character name overlap significantly with your "brother's" steam name?
  • How have you manage to break so many rules with so little play time?
  • Given your record, do you have any idea what you are doing on the server?

Reaction score
To demonstrate that your story is true, you will need to answer the following questions:
  • Why does your "brother" share your enthusiasm for killing random players while taking part in government jobs?
  • Did you know that your "brother" was going to go on the server before they did?
  • Why has your "brother" never joined the server before, despite the fact you have played on and off for 3 months?
  • Do you ever play Garry's Mod on the same computer that your "brother" plays Garry's Mod on?
  • Why does your in character name overlap significantly with your "brother's" steam name?
    • He probably watched me do it and thought its okay to do or something, I don't know what his thought process is most of the time.
    • Because I cant play with him since we share a computer.
    • He asked me what the server was called so yes.
    • Yes.
    • He got an account to play Garry's mod a while ago but he never really bothered to try out the server for himself until recently as he enjoyed watching me play it more than playing it himself.
    • Yes, I let him use my computer sometimes to study and play games.
    • Since June 6th 2022.
    • I'm not sure but he does that to all of his accounts.
    • His name is Hashir and I made my characters name his name to annoy him.
    • I didn't really understand how to play when I first started.
    • I do now after being punished for so many things I have been able to learn from my mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator: