Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Other
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: telemedial
Your Roleplay Name: Freddy Fiber
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:599631779

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Discriminatory Language on Community Discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I hope you are well I have just opened the forums to see myself banned? I have no idea for why I was banned maybe if this is related to the chats with the Algerian guy whom replied to my message with "mashallah Allah will be proud". First of all I am Muslim irl and I am from Saudi, so this too me to very special to know someone else who is mulsim who is playing perpheads of course reply to him stating "saying alhamdulliah may allah give u shaffa" this meaning may god give you good health. I dont know if you feel upset or you are afraid of other religions but I believe you have completely taken out of context the situation and moved without even taking with me about it. I am not very sure where its "discrimatory" comes from when in fact this is very normal in Islam. If you would like to know more I'm sure I can teach you what I know but you have acted without even knowing what anything is. I understand you are an another religion and you do not know much about Islam or Arabic these words most likely unfamiliar with you. however someone who is a Muslim would know this and that's where all of this was target to. There was no hate involved or discriminatory terms used, maybe a warning would compensate but a ban is extreme regarding i have never done this before nor know anything about this term. If say for example i started calling someone derogatory terms then that's different but speaking to someone who is also a Muslim. And let me please repeat, i have never said anything to anyone that is discrimatory language, i dont even use swear words nor ever swore when playing this server as its not good.

Other than that, I hope you have a nice evening.
telemedial

Reaction score
ps. I would like to add i was providing a video report of players whom where metagaming, i think the chats might have covered it but i do not go out of my day to say "discriminatory" terms to people for no reason.

i can provide the video here if needed.

thanks.

Reaction score
Also like to add that I was looking forward to come home from school to play perpheads with my friends, however this 1 week ban is a serious surprise to me, i have no idea what you believe is discriminatory, I dont even know any discriminatory terms in arabic apart from how say dog but thats literally it. it is very hard to write a sentence replying to someone something discrimatory without any context, you cannot simply swear at someone without having like any back knowledge of them or anything. If anything i feel the most hurt for writing anything Arabic to someone even if its simply wishing them a good health?good future, maybe its just this server dose not accept muslims or something but im okay not to show anything if thats what makes you happy.

Reaction score
Hi there, as I am not Muslim and not familiar with the language you were using I had to google what you were saying. The first result said kafir is a racist term but that's actually referring to kaffir which is slightly different, therefore I have changed your ban to 1.4 Causing Problems. I hope this helps.

Reaction score
If maybe i was another religon and i was saying this stuff it might be considered discrimnatory, but you to to say that me saying something which is legit my culture is discrimnatory i have no idea what "discriminatory" means then in this context. I do not feel offended i think any other sane or educated muslim or your average muslim would laugh or simply joke about it. I dont know if its just with other people but i can guarantee you that i do not know any Muslim who is offended of someone saying anything like this, especially in 2024 where islam has become liberalized.

Reaction score
If maybe i was another religon and i was saying this stuff it might be considered discrimnatory, but you to to say that me saying something which is legit my culture is discrimnatory i have no idea what "discriminatory" means then in this context. I do not feel offended i think any other sane or educated muslim or your average muslim would laugh or simply joke about it. I dont know if its just with other people but i can guarantee you that i do not know any Muslim who is offended of someone saying anything like this, especially in 2024 where islam has become liberalized.
I just said I changed your ban, so I do not believe you were being discriminatory. I just changed it to causing problems.

Reaction score
Hi there, as I am not Muslim and not familiar with the language you were using I had to google what you were saying. The first result said kafir is a racist term but that's actually referring to kaffir which is slightly different, therefore I have changed your ban to 1.4 Causing Problems. I hope this helps.
I do not understand the need for a ban though, i hate to say it but a mute or a timeout on the discord would be fine, but to go forward and ban me immeditaley and for a week is ridiculous. i think maybe a warning, but if your basing this on wiki translation wich is definatley inccorect, i was using it on the basis of soemome who is breaking the rules of authority not race.

this is the video which i sent. I would also like to be unbanned from the discord.

thanks,
telemedial

Reaction score
these guys are screaming allah akubar through the mic and i can guarntee they are muslim so this would discrinmatory not what i have said

Reaction score
personally i am not offended by this, acutally it is very difficult to offend unless im being blamed for something i didnt do, this would most likley be problem causing. i have caused no problems hurt no one, i havent targeted the whole server i have said it to one person who is a muslim which i confirmed

Reaction score
I do not see anyone else who has recived a ban, i simply replied to a message i did not start anything. like everyone else i would like recive the same punishment which is a timeout which is most fair, but to ban me out of everyone is just targeting me for something that hasnt caused any probelms nor discrimnated anyone

Reaction score
Do you say similar stuff on the server too? Or do you just say it on discord

Reaction score
Do you say similar stuff on the server too? Or do you just say it on discord
never in my life have i said anything in arabic or islamic, the only time i said it which i have been banned for is from you which is now. I dont come here to cause problems. I like the discord server im more active on that than on the formuns. IGN i cause no problems

Reaction score
I can see you dont like it and u dont accept it so i will never say anything religious again, i think this rule needs to be heavily watered down beacuse i can guarntee you muslim people are not offended by someome saying these terms if anything we too laugh which some of you may. I know this is an issue with society but i dont think banning me will solve any of this beacuse i am not cause of the problems, the cause is the ones who think its a probelm when actually in reality its just childish.

Reaction score
never in my life have i said anything in arabic or islamic, the only time i said it which i have been banned for is from you which is now. I dont come here to cause problems. I like the discord server im more active on that than on the formuns. IGN i cause no problems
Okie dokie I will unban you, please do not continue or you will be banned on the server again. Please keep religion to yourself and do not share on our community platforms if you cannot do so without causing upset or issues with other people