Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: FARSTAD
Your Roleplay Name: Stephen Price
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communcations Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered as I hardly ever chat in OOC, nor have I been any disrespectful, other than what I got 1 week OOC ban from. This just proves my point that I have been toxic in OOC, as I haven't had access to even chat there. Nor do I even chat on the forums. I might have sent a text yesterday in the chatbox saying that I knew what was caused the three-time server crash.

And in the F6's I have mostly been respectful, answered the questions I received. There may have been an incident in the past where I was being dealt with by a staff member whom I do not get along with very well, but nothing of such would have caused me to break any of the server rules.

I honestly do not know where this ban has come from, nor how the conclusion was made.

Yes, I am toxic as a roleplay character, and that I do fully admit. That's just what my character is on the server, but it is not intended as OOC, as it is almost always in character. Anything I say whilst playing, alone or with friends, is strictly in character, but some of the players her, including staff members, etc, may take that personally, but I can't be held accountable for that.

Additional Information: I can upload demos, if required (?)

I do not know what evidence is needed for a Comms ban dispute, as it isn't displayed anywhere.

Reaction score
Hello, for information Collier was not involved in the decision but Blackdown and Hayden was. I included Collier in the PM as he is Senior Admin. This will be dealt with in next meeting.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I see there are a few typo's in this text.

"This just proves my point that I haven't been toxic in OOC" is what it is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.