Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: Gimic
How long were you banned for: 6 Hours

Your Steam Name
: Piz
Your In-game Name: Luigi Wessen
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47072414

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 3.20 User dc'ed to avoid losing items
Why should this appeal be considered: If it's situation I remember I went back inside the slums apartment building and saw a guy who I believe is a big snake. So I got out my gun and told him to put up his hands or some shit like that and meanwhile doing this I held my c key and did an emote. So he got his gun out and killed me, I got black screened instantly so I thought fuck it and left and played some csgo. From what I've seen in OOC and my time in PERP that's perfectly fine?

Additional Comment(s): I can upload the demo showing it all.

Piz

Reaction score
Can this be changed to a dispute? Never had to make one before , thought this was fine to get it removed

Piz

Reaction score

You can see I pause after pulling my gun out and this because I did some emote by accident and was immobilized. I got black screened then DC'd as that seems perfectly acceptable.

A1L

Reaction score
That video doesn't prove nothing, your demo won't prove nothing considering it will go black screen even if you're red screen, sorry maybe staff can check if u was finished off

Piz

Reaction score
Don't think those tips come up unless you're finished off so by them showing proves I did full die.

Reaction score
Pending
@Piz Sorry for the late reply, but can you tell me a little bit more about what happened? Why did you pull a gun on LFN? Was that apartment he was coming out of yours? @YeT2424

Piz

Reaction score
I pulled a gun on him as when entering the building I saw him look at me from the window, heard the doors unlock - figured he was coming out to mug me or something as I know he doesn't like me. Not my apartment he came out of

Piz

Reaction score
@Collier
Will there be an outcome to this? Sorry I should’ve tagged you in the previous comment

Status
Not open for further replies.