Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @nutrient10
How long were you banned for: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Zvrooo
Your In-game Name: Rico Sanchez
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160728028

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 User denied multiple requests to be tied up under GP by multiple other users, user died due to this. // Banned for Enforcer Kenty
Why should this appeal be considered: I believe my appeal should be considered as i had no control over the situation, this i due to my game glitching out. It glitched out whilst i was dropping my money for Kenty and his friend tried to restrain me. It asked for Yes or No and i couldn't press on either, during this period i couldn't speak or type in LOOC either, so they shot me. After i disconnected and rejoined the server and told Kenty in OOC that my game had crashed and i had a screenshot but he didn't believe me. Notice in the screenshot how the drop money menu is open underneath the restrain one, and console is open as i was trying to get my cursor to appear.

I think this also needs investigating as this is a bug. Please see the screenshot below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Give me the stuff you refused to drop and I’ll accept your apology.

Also, you were moving around whilst refusing to consent from what I remember, please refrain from fibbing :)

Reaction score
You can happily have the $1000.1 dollar and 8 burgers mate

Reaction score
Can confirm this bug exists. If someone spams handcuff requests on you and you missclick yes or no, the person has to go away a certain distance for you to get unbugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.