Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Clarky and @Synatec

Your Steam Name: Kempotent
Your In-game Name: Tony Morley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137767844

Why were you banned?: (See: ScamBans)

2.5 - User had killed someone at the DD because he was "mugging" them although the user was holding a pistol already and no voice commands were given // Banned for Enforcer Clarky

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: Because i was on the phone to @Code Monkey the whole time, you can ask them, i said i was going to mug someone at dd then i go round the corner and gunpoint them, i then tell them to put their hands up and see their gun so i shot them. I was given no chance to defend myself, not even a demo request just straight up banned, i didn't even realise until i tried going on the server this morning. This is invalid and unfair, i have tried to contact clarky and synatec on teamspeak but gotten no reply.

Additional Comment(s): N/A
Evidence (Required for all server bans): @Code Monkey

Reaction score
Denied. -- Although your intentions were to mug the person, you did fail to issue any commands and began shooting the person as soon as he came to the drug dealer. In the future, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have made proper demands, and only if the person fails to follow your demands should you kill them.

Reviewed with @Super_ and @THE SPOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.