Ban request Ayjay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
First of all, I was AFK for pretty much the entire situation. I had no idea that you were telling me to get out of the car beforehand - Once I got back I was not under gunpoint, the officer in question was pointing his gun elsewhere therefore I found the chance to get out and shoot you in the face.

rip in peace.

Reaction score
I can't find it anymore... I should have writen down the date. Do you maybe know the date when this happend again Tohoned?

Reaction score
From what I saw on the demo, AyJay was at gunpoint while he was exiting the car (38000). And before it one of the officers had broken the window in the car and dragged him out... virtually.
In real life you wouldn't be able to open the door, get a Benelli from your back and shoot an officer without him reacting.
He should have looked around and saw what was happening around the car before exiting it and shooting the officer even though he was AFK.
In other words, next time don't just shoot everything that's moving. It's roleplay, not a war.

Ayjay

Reaction score
From what I saw on the demo, AyJay was at gunpoint while he was exiting the car (38000). And before it one of the officers had broken the window in the car and dragged him out... virtually.
In real life you wouldn't be able to open the door, get a Benelli from your back and shoot an officer without him reacting.
He should have looked around and saw what was happening around the car before exiting it and shooting the officer even though he was AFK.
In other words, next time don't just shoot everything that's moving. It's roleplay, not a war.

I get what you're trying to say, but to be honest I wasn't aware of what was going on other than my people getting arrested with guns on them. Therefore I just nailed shots into the officers in order to save them. Quite a quick decision.

Reaction score
For some reasons i have problems when viewing this demo - Everytime i try to watch it the demo closes down after 30k ticks. But i will see if i can fix this and deal with this ASAP.

Reaction score
It's true that there was no one pointing his gun at you, but i don't believe you were AFK since you were moving your head from left to right and from right to left

Reaction score
I found the demo of this hole situation. Ayjay clearly sees what is going on since he was looking left and right. I had my gun out at the hole situation. I hold the car and other suspects under gunpoint and you can clearly see from my point of view that Ayjay was really awere what was happening! I think this really should be considerd for some time of Ayjay!

I hope you now see why people are mad at you? I really think if you take this time off and re-read the rules and not make a mistake like this again?

Demo: 25000 tick
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x87djvb0x2e3ydx/Ayjay6.dem?dl=0

Last edited:
Reaction score
After discussing this with 2 other from the adminstration team we've come to a conclusion that Ayjay will receive a warning for 3.4.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.