Ban Request Ayjay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Grosblyth/David Anderson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ayjay/Ayjay Harlem

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62965062

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
I believe the leutenant broke 3.3 and 3.4 as he rammed me purposefully. Also I dont know who the 2 cops was who shot me but they shouldn't have.

Evidence:

Reaction score
You had just done an illegal u-turn, from the video i assume you were being chased. This would mean you would be endangering the public with your driving and in order to stop you you had to be rammed. May have also been to try and stop you, as he turned to stop infront you.

Also you must include a link to the Demo aswell, not just a youtube video. As stated
  • It's fine to upload a youtube video and/or screenshots however if you chose to do this it is also necessary that you provide a link to the demo of the incident.

Ayjay

Reaction score
As you can see, I attempted to stop infront of your car to stop you; this is completley necessary force at this point (keeping in mind, you were reckless driving on a highway which putting yourself and other drivers at danger).

After stopping your car I took you out of the car at gunpoint, however you were stuck so I told you to reverse your car backwards so you could get out. An officer than shot your car and as you can see at 00:32 I then shout "What are you doing, don't shoot him". I played no part in your car getting wrecked and my force via my car was completley neccasary at this point.

I did speak to you in LOOC telling you to make a report, and also asked @Bolli in teamspeak if he could deal with this situation however he was busy.

Reaction score
You kind of broken 3.4 and massively in 3.15.

My evidence on this is at 0:24 your car would of been crumpled up at the bonnet and wouldn't of been able to see, you then at 0:30 appear to be driving off away from men who have you at gunpoint and are telling to get out of the vehicle.

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk - Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

3.15 Vehicle Damage- Players are not allowed to take action that is likely to lead to the damaging of their vehicle
(except speeding within reason), or a vehicle belong to a friend unless they have a good/reasonable reason for doing, so; for example, driving off-road on uneven terrain or intentionally driving into sides of buildings without good/reasonable, reason is not allowed. For a reason to be deemed as good/reasonable, the benefit of committing such actions must outweigh
the drawbacks.

And take this into account:
3.20 Police Chases- Players partaking in police chases must do so with the utmost realism, for example if your car is spun out
from an officer performing a maneuver you should think about the damage caused to your car and take that into account
and turn your engine off to indicate damage.

So in fact, Ayjay was actually trying to pull you over and stop in front of you obviously he went a bit too fast, as you can see you are pulling U-turns on a main road without going into McUwes and done an turn there, obviously you just don't want to pay $1000 to repair you car, obviously your the one breaking the rules kind of.

-Support

Reaction score
Under law 11.9 paragraph 2, "Force may only be used if the suspect(s) is at risk of escaping, is posing a direct threat to other person(s) and/or is believed to be intent on harming any other such person(s)"

As displayed in the video, your driving was consider reckless, 'drifting' out of a junction, where you could not possibly know if someone was coming from one direction or the other (due to how that junction is designed), and then proceeded to, further down the road, make an illegal u-turn. In either of these situations, you may have been capable of harming any person that could've been near you, and you were at the risk of escaping.

However, as seen in the video, the combined speed of the two vehicles would most likely exceed 60 MPH or 100 KMH, which will result in a head on collision where both cars and drivers will sustain heavy damage, and possibly even lose their lives. Here you'll see just about how that'd look:
(Skip to 1:10)
(Skip to 1:29)

So fact is, Ayjay did indeed risk his own life during that crash. Almost no matter the current circumstances, the 'maneuver' displayed by Ayjay should never be used. Rather than stopping a criminal, it does no more than risk more lives, including your own. Instead, try utilizing the fast speeds of the Police Crusiers, and perform a PIT maneuver when available, or set up spikes further down the road.

And I say this to those that -support this because Ayjay had the right reasons: Please, watch the videos, see what happens.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It seems like Ayjay didnt mean to ram you this hard, he just turned in a bit late what caused a crash. You should not be too butthurt about that. And why did you first discuss in LOOC when guns were pointed at you, you should've continued rp.
-Support

Reaction score
You did break 3.4 yourself, I made the same mistake once. Ayjay was trying to stop in front, not intentionally ram you. The smartest thing you should have done was pull over, you would at least be given a ticket for wreckless driving, instead of causing danger to yourself and the public.

MattIs

Just to clarify: I think ayjay made a genuine mistake, by hitting your vehicle, you were dangerous remember. However, he could of roleplayed being hit but I don't think it's a reason for a ban request nor a warning, just a way to improve roleplay for the future, as Ayjay is a great role-player and I've never had any issues IC or OOC with his roleplay.

I can agree it's not the best roleplay, but this looks like a mistake than anything, it wasn't realistic but I think he was going to be able to break in-time.
I think the main point about your ban request, is the fact he immediately got out of the car and aimed a gun at you which isn't the most realistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
I can agree it's not the best roleplay, but this looks like a mistake than anything, it wasn't realistic but I think he was going to be able to break in-time.
I think the main point about your ban request, is the fact he immediately got out of the car and aimed a gun at you which isn't the most realistic.

I jumped out of my car and pointed a gun at someone who potenitally could of just killed

Maggie, a 73 year old woman crossing the highway road.
John, a 21 year old man in the city.
Jake, a 40 year old man on his way back from work who just crashed due to this man.

What I'm trying to say, is pointing my gun at him was completley valid - I do it with every suspect so they have no ability to drive away and this is exactly the same in real life.

I attempted to stop infront of his car, but I did not break in time - I didn't fully crash into his car unrealistically, I clearly meant to get him to crash into the side of my car. It did not destroy his car nor would it in real life, it gave me enough time to jump out of my car completley uninjured due to the damage being at the passenger side and point my gun at him so he does not drive away.

You, as a moderator should understand that pointing a gun at a potenital risk to peoples life is a reasonable thing to do.

//
Also, may I add that this was caused due to him being parked outside city hall - I was going to tell him to move away however he wanted to cause a complete chaos by drving away causing a chase.

Even if you were wanted, I obviously wasn't going to throw you in jail and you had plently of time to listen to me rather than driving away straight away.

Reaction score
By talking to several different moderators and administrators we all agreed to deny this as AyJay did a handbreak turn and as it looks to me like he was just trying to turn around faster rather than hitting you, however you will be reciving a warning for 3.20 as you got a head-on crash and you decided to drive away. The officer that shot your vehicle will be dealt with as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.