Ban Request - [BS] Eyecon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GET HYPER / Mundl Sackbauer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [BS] Eyecon / Joshua Bishop
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46286458
Reason: 3.24 - Literally CONSTANTLY switching between IC and OOC
3.3 - Acting absolutely unrealistically, e.g. as in a police "chase" he keeps ramming into my car when theres no need to.
- 3.15 Vehicle Damage - Players are not allowed to take action that is likely to lead to the damaging of their vehicle (except speeding within reason), or a vehicle belong to a friend unless they have a good/reasonable reason for doing so; for example, driving off-road on uneven terrain or intentionally driving into sides of buildings without good/reasonable reason is not allowed. For a reason to be deemed as good/reasonable, the benefit of committing such actions must outweigh the drawbacks.
-- The actions of him outweighed any benefits he could of got out of that, and damaging both our vehicles this way was absolutely NOT necessary.

The story behind: I was coming from the bank, was parked infront of it. Then I did a normal turn to the left to get back heading to hospital. Suddenly he comes up with lights on, keeps ramming my vehicle. Later on at the highway he pointed his weapon at me and even shot once (I was not
posing any threat, my car was motionless).
Not that the situation was bad enough and he wasted alot of my time, he at last jailed me 10 years (basically, for "doing a U-turn on the ROAD", lol)
Im also very sure that has been due to my raidings on their house, tho by that, he is also breaking NLR.

On a side note, Google decided to play unrealistically aswell again. On the highway you can see him crashing into my car at high speed, later on he mentioned he "helped" the officers. This again leads to 3.3 and 3.15 for me. Also, the 3 "Bishop" officers keep cruising around as a trio, as far as I know you should avoid that and drive as a pair of max. 2 people.

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/de/68f221018c6a9535932b865e49f67dec/
In the first demo, scroll forward to tick 100.000, the second demo then continues upon the first one.

Thanks for your time,
Mundl

Reaction score
And i didn't crash into you on purpose i was going 'High speed' due to the speedlimit on the highway. Dimitri, although we don't get on you're right, i witnessed him do this, i also have had my own experience with him doing this, so its the easiest +Support i have given.

Reaction score
Since I had some extra time after exams to respond to this I will pointing out the right and wrong quoting your post throughout,

Reason: 3.24 - Literally CONSTANTLY switching between IC and OOC
You turned a minor traffic offence into a police chase but I will admit it is hard for me to stay in either out of character or in character

3.3 - Acting absolutely unrealistically, e.g. as in a police "chase" he keeps ramming into my car when theres no need to.
I love this one for the fact I wasn't driving.

- 3.15 Vehicle Damage - Players are not allowed to take action that is likely to lead to the damaging of their vehicle (except speeding within reason), or a vehicle belong to a friend unless they have a good/reasonable reason for doing so; for example, driving off-road on uneven terrain or intentionally driving into sides of buildings without good/reasonable reason is not allowed. For a reason to be deemed as good/reasonable, the benefit of committing such actions must outweigh the drawbacks.
-- The actions of him outweighed any benefits he could of got out of that, and damaging both our vehicles this way was absolutely NOT necessary.

Still wasn't driving.

Not that the situation was bad enough and he wasted alot of my time, he at last jailed me 10 years (basically, for "doing a U-turn on the ROAD", lol)
Im also very sure that has been due to my raidings on their house, tho by that, he is also breaking NLR.

Wasn't even basing with them at the time so I didn't even die in the first place that't where some of my confusion is coming from as well, and the reason why I jailed you for so long is you didn't cooperate one single bit the entire time and stalled the RP for over 15 minutes you waste my time I waste yours.

On a side note, Google decided to play unrealistically aswell again. On the highway you can see him crashing into my car at high speed, later on he mentioned he "helped" the officers. This again leads to 3.3 and 3.15 for me. Also, the 3 "Bishop" officers keep cruising around as a trio, as far as I know you should avoid that and drive as a pair of max. 2 people.

Did you ever ask him if it were an accident, no you didn't you just assumed hes out to get you. also may I please let me know what rule number the 3 officers in a car fall into

And to follow to Googles response.
Google was willing to follow me to the ends of the earth to have this guy arrested he agreed with me completely all the sudden I get google 3 day banned for spamming the fuck out of chat with things like
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft

Therefore he is now upset with me for doing that and he now will go to the end of the earth to get me banned

G'day

Reaction score
Your post doesn't make sense at all, is pretty pointless to be honest.

And to follow to Googles response.
Google was willing to follow me to the ends of the earth to have this guy arrested he agreed with me completely all the sudden I get google 3 day banned for spamming the fuck out of chat with things like
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft
pft

Therefore he is now upset with me for doing that and he now will go to the end of the earth to get me banned

I also didn't get what you are about to say by this part of your post, lol.
Is it either me attempting to get you banned because im upset about you or is it google now (???)

Doesn't matter. What matters is my demo.
You should prove you haven't been driving by posting your demo here. Aswell we can get a view of your perspective.
Except theres something to hide of course.

Reaction score
Dimitri;n34388 said:
Your post doesn't make sense at all, is pretty pointless to be honest.

I also didn't get what you are about to say by this part of your post, lol.
Is it either me attempting to get you banned because im upset about you or is it google now (???)

Doesn't matter. What matters is my demo.
You should prove you haven't been driving by posting your demo here. Aswell we can get a view of your perspective.
Except theres something to hide of course.

Here is what I did wrong,
I made a small violation of 3.24 and misclicked my gun and then apoligised for it all of these other accusations are completely false bottom line 90% of this was because I rammed your car and I wasn't the one fucking driving.

Reaction score
After a review of the demo I have decided to issue a ban on you Dimitri. You stalled the RP situation needlessly in addition to running away from the cops for seemingly no reason then instantly turning the situation after you have been pulled over into an admin situation. You wasted several players time and ruined the RP situation as well as needlessly insulting the arresting officer. However, Eyecon, or whoever was the driver of the police car in the city, should have stayed on the road when chasing him at the start as realistically you would probably ran several pedestrians over.

Status
Not open for further replies.