(Another) Ban Request - [BS] Brosteen & [BS] Eyecon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: frxnk / Michael Jefferson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [BS] Brosteen / Michael Bishop
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51228589 / STEAM_0:1:46286458
Reason: RDM. As I viewed the demo, this guy has killed me while Ive been AFK. So basically he walks up to me with an MP5 out, talks some crap to me and after approximately 1 minute he just shoots me. Not that it matters and is bad enough already, he didnt pay any attention to the NPC that I was standing just next to.

Later his brother (which turned out when Eyecon told me about in the admin sit, that they were brothers) Joshua Bishop walks up to me and shoots me in the back. Just when I was back from spawn and waited out these 5 minutes of NLR which were unnecessarily caused. So, then he threatened me, talked some crap, didnt mind the NPC for good 30 seconds, and afterwards telling some random guy to finally do something about the NPC. In the admin sit he then starts talking about hostility, that our gangs were enemies (in first place i wonder how he ever recognized me, for god sake I changed my name, all my clothes, and the organisation has been founded just yesterday, and IVE NEVER MET THESE GUYS after my character change), so he decided to shoot me just for that.
What I found the most ridiculous was that he continuously tried to search an actual excuse for his RDM.

Both their roleplay is miserable, but sadly, theres not much u can do about, just that if you are lucky enough to actually catch them, like I did obviously, at going so far by violating the rules.
Since they admit they are brothers, im also very concerned about them using third party communication devices (metagaming), but sadly cant really prove that (yet).

Theres also an active ban request going on which i submitted recently, its like the exact same rule violation (this one here is Brosteen)
RDM. Walks into the bank and kills me, doesnt pay any attention to the employees nor pays he attention that this is a public, usually well-crowded (and aswell well-monitored) place. Later on, when I mentioned "RDM" in the LOOC chat, he meant he saw me mug his friend and therefore killed me in the bank.
https://perpheads.com/forum/server/s...st-bs-brosteen

A part of a quote from my other ban request (Eyecon)
3.24 - Literally CONSTANTLY switching between IC and OOC
3.3 - Acting absolutely unrealistically, e.g. as in a police "chase" he keeps ramming into my car when theres no need to.
Later on at the highway he pointed his weapon at me and even shot once (I was not posing any threat, my car was motionless).
Not that the situation was bad enough and he wasted alot of my time, he at last jailed me 10 years (basically, for "doing a U-turn on the ROAD", lol)
https://perpheads.com/forum/server/s...uest-bs-eyecon

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/de/500dd0a0759c4238d3198822f940691a/
Begins about tick 3000, please watch the demo until the admin situation was over (maybe about 10 minutes)

I really hope an administrator will finally take a look on this and take a decision.
On a sidenote: I apologize if I was stalling the RP (which im pretty sure I was not, as it was quite appropriate in this situation), and I really ask for your understanding.
I also didnt mean to cause ANY trouble by this; obviously the trouble has and still is beeing caused by the Bishop brothers at all honesty...

Thanks for your time, very appreciated.

Reaction score
That doesn't change the fact hes been breaking different other rules ontop of the ones he has broken now.
He still can receive an extension of his actual ban.

Reaction score
ummmm okay....i mugged you, you didnt do anything and people were starting walk by so i shot you. I never talked anything.. i simply seen you recognized your org outfit that fits the description of who we are after. I also pointed my gun at the NPC and you if you didnt take notice into that. You have been trying to get us banned for a while now, and i even apologized before your name change and it wasn't anything personal it was simply your org i was after. I had a legitamite (I cant spell) reason for shooting you. You also brought up a completely different ban request and i admit to doing wrong to that, but thats not the problem in this matter. You StallRP everytime we use to see you and also go in and out of character just like us constantly, i just find it easier to say it over mic. You continue to sit there and type for about 5 minutes just to type 5 words. I have about a week total on the server and even though it is not that long i don't see myself as a bad roleplayer, sometimes I may mess around and try and have fun and not be serious 24/7 but i still know how to roleplay.

Reaction score
Same format different post.

RDM. As I viewed the demo, this guy has killed me while I've been AFK. So basically he walks up to me with an MP5 out, talks some crap to me and after approximately 1 minute he just shoots me. Not that it matters and is bad enough already, he didn't pay any attention to the NPC that I was standing just next to.

I told Kelly (A person I knew and was good friends with also Ben Standish is another good friend of mine) to tend to the NPC doesn't matter if it took 30 seconds or not. My brother also took the NPC into account by talking with it and pointing a gun at it during the talking and tieng and gagging didn't come till later, also the guys a fucking drug dealer you think the only drug dealer in PL is going to be a snitch

Later his brother (which turned out when Eyecon told me about in the admin sit, that they were brothers) Joshua Bishop walks up to me and shoots me in the back.
I was using a OTs penarch which has the same model in passive mode as in attack mode I dont bother to E+Click considering it has no point if you can just click once. I clicked twice and I accidentally shot you, and I attempted to play it off as intentional due to I was somewhat scared of a rival gang member in my presence never show weakness within the moment.

"talked some crap" Biggest misconception ever. (also biggest lie ever told)
when he says "talked some crap" I said drop your phone. "talked some crap" means I was MUGGING HIM me and my brother both mugged him

in the admin sit he then starts talking about hostility, that our gangs were enemies (in first place i wonder how he ever recognized me, for god sake I changed my name, all my clothes, and the organisation has been founded just yesterday, and IVE NEVER MET THESE GUYS after my character change)

Your gang dresses in a very specific way. The Jarheads had the green shirt the green pants and the bowlers hats (I believe) like a crip wouldn't dress in red and a blood wouldn't dress in blue you are easy to pick out the only other people that wear red are friends of mine. Doesn't matter if you weren't a part of what happened we declared war on them accepted or not. We declared war.

so he decided to shoot me just for that.
What I found the most ridiculous was that he continuously tried to search an actual excuse for his RDM

I was mugging you are you kidding me?

Both their roleplay is miserable, but sadly, there's not much u can do about
Don't insult my roleplay with this grammar that's like cursing me out in broken English

"I MAKE THE FUCK ON YOUR FACE"

3.3 - Acting absolutely unrealistically, e.g. as in a police "chase" he keeps ramming into my car when theres no need to.

Hey babe I still wasn't driving, and my brother Micheal (Brosteen) will agree to that. Leave that ban request by itself.

also didn't mean to cause ANY trouble by this; obviously the trouble has and still is beeing caused by the Bishop brothers at all honesty...

Funny how you are complaing about 2 out of 12 members and yet you blame the entire gang.

I would like to see more desperate attempts to get us banned calling me a liar when you don't even bring up the fact you were mugged not had "crap talked" to you

Have a FANTASTIC DAY MY MAN!

~Joshua Baker.

Reaction score
Well as you said Dimitri you were afk. Eyecon there is an automatic kick timer if they try to bypass it it is not tolerated as the rules state. I didn't see the demo, but you shouldn't kill afk people. This whole case is a bit blurry without demo. So I might check that later.

Reaction score
Dimitri said:
That doesn't change the fact hes been breaking different other rules ontop of the ones he has broken now.
I know, but I wanted to say that xD.

Reaction score
Eyecon said:

RDM. As I viewed the demo, this guy has killed me while I've been AFK. So basically he walks up to me with an MP5 out, talks some crap to me and after approximately 1 minute he just shoots me. Not that it matters and is bad enough already, he didn't pay any attention to the NPC that I was standing just next to.

I told Kelly (A person I knew and was good friends with also Ben Standish is another good friend of mine) to tend to the NPC doesn't matter if it took 30 seconds or not. My brother also took the NPC into account by talking with it and pointing a gun at it during the talking and tieng and gagging didn't come till later, also the guys a fucking drug dealer you think the only drug dealer in PL is going to be a snitch

Later his brother (which turned out when Eyecon told me about in the admin sit, that they were brothers) Joshua Bishop walks up to me and shoots me in the back.
I was using a OTs penarch which has the same model in passive mode as in attack mode I dont bother to E+Click considering it has no point if you can just click once. I clicked twice and I accidentally shot you, and I attempted to play it off as intentional due to I was somewhat scared of a rival gang member in my presence never show weakness within the moment.

when he says "talked some crap" I said drop your phone. "talked some crap" means I was MUGGING HIM me and my brother both mugged him

in the admin sit he then starts talking about hostility, that our gangs were enemies (in first place i wonder how he ever recognized me, for god sake I changed my name, all my clothes, and the organisation has been founded just yesterday, and IVE NEVER MET THESE GUYS after my character change)

Your gang dresses in a very specific way. The Jarheads had the green shirt the green pants and the bowlers hats (I believe) like a crip wouldn't dress in red and a blood wouldn't dress in blue you are easy to pick out the only other people that wear red are friends of mine. Doesn't matter if you weren't a part of what happened we declared war on them accepted or not. We declared war.

What I found the most ridiculous was that he continuously tried to search an actual excuse for his RDM

Don't insult my roleplay with this grammar that's like cursing me out in broken English

Hey babe I still wasn't driving, and my brother Micheal (Brosteen) will agree to that. Leave that ban request by itself.

also didn't mean to cause ANY trouble by this; obviously the trouble has and still is beeing caused by the Bishop brothers at all honesty...

Funny how you are complaing about 2 out of 12 members and yet you blame the entire gang.

I would like to see more desperate attempts to get us banned calling me a liar when you don't even bring up the fact you were mugged not had "crap talked" to you

~Joshua Baker.
I want to admit that a war doesn't mean when there is no cop you can just shoot an "enemy" in the face. You have to rp it correctly maybe kidnapp him, take him to the forest and kill him there but not on the open streets...

Reaction score
Eyecon said:

~Joshua Baker.
Manner,
Completely understandable and I do see where this is coming from but I was mugging him, and I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited for him to just drop A PHONE AND SOME CASH! Not like I was even planning on killing him in the first place. This is how I was going to play it out (and lets say the shooting in the back thing still happened)

Me:*Sees blood member In the underpass easily identified by his red clothing*
*shoots guy in back silently says oh fuck to himself*
Me:Hey, you there drop your phone and your money NOW!
Me:Kelly, Ben make sure that drug dealer doesn't rat.
Me:Look pal you are losing blood at quite a fast rate you better drop your phone and some money, and I'll get you patched up and we will forget about this.
*Guy drops phone and money*
Me:Ok lets get to my car and I'll get you all fixed up
*Gets to car*
Me:*pulls out bandage from his trunk*
Me:*gives it to the man to wrap his wounds in*
Me:I shouldn't be this nice to you, but I don't wan't anymore of a record then I already have.
Me:You aren't going to snitch or I will drop you next time or I'll just come into your house and pay you a visit, understood?
*man nods his head*
Me:Ok good.
Me:*Speeds off in his shitty Volvo.

How it ACTUALLY Happened
Me:*Sees blood member In the underpass easily identified by his red clothing*
*shoots guy in back silently says oh fuck to himself*
Me:Hey, you there drop your phone and your money NOW!
Me:Kelly, Ben make sure that drug dealer doesn't rat.
Me:Look pal you are losing blood at quite a fast rate you better drop your phone and some money. You fucked with the wrong family.
Meanwhile
//*Calls admin typing a sentence for a half hour*
(During that moment)
Me:you better drop your phone and some money,
Me: you better drop your phone and some money,
Me: you better drop your phone and some money,
*cop peers around the corner with a gun out*
Ben Standish:COP!!
Me:Fuck!
Me:Look man, you better drop your phone and some money or I will fucking kill you!!
Him:*POKERFACE*
Me:LAST CHANCE BUD!
Him:*POKERFACE* (//Talks about how my RP is miserable and goes on about nonsense throughout the entire RP situation just to let me know hes acknowledging the fact that he knows hes at gunpoint, and is willingly breaking the rules.)
Me:Ok have it your way
*BANG BANG*

#ADMINSIT

How my brothers situation went (I was there not use where meta-game accusations are coming from considering I actually watched him shoot you. (from my best knowledge I only know what he told me and what I saw)

Micheal: *Sees blood member In the underpass easily identified by his red clothing*
Micheal: Hey buddy!
Micheal: *Pulls out MP5*
Micheal: *Insert mugging phrase here*
*Guy just stands there doing nothing*
Micheal:Hello???
*Guy still standing there doing nothing*
Micheal:*INSERT DEATH THREAT HERE*
Micheal:*Notices guy isn't responding thinks maybe hes trolling or something*
Micheal:*BANG BANG* (Hold the Oblah)
Micheal:*Looks over at the NPC*
Micheal:You tell anyone about this "I'll Fucking Kill You!
#BanRequest

Then I was told if someone is AFK then don't kill them!
If I were to be mugged and I just went fucking straight up frozen; didn't talk, didn't look, didn't even touch my keyboard, I expect death.
Otherwise you just found yourself a foolproof way to never get mugged again.

The reason why I didn't do this:
You have to rp it correctly maybe kidnapp him, take him to the forest and kill him there but not on the open streets...

The guy REFUSED to RP and as soon as I mugged him He just stood there frozen like ice writing his meaningless report. There is no way I could have kidnapped him he doesn't know how to RP without an admin holding his hand the entire way through. You can observe this in the last ban request he made when we pulled him over he wouldn't get out of the car at gunpoint because he was to busy calling an admin for
"CIPS RUMMED MI CAER BANZ PLS"

I believe I have now stated my case and rested it at once.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

~Joshie

Reaction score
Dimitri said:
Yea thanks :)

Reaction score
Hm Eyecon, as you keep posting "Same format different post", you gotta tell me the meaning of that.
Of course it's the same format, theres a template you have to follow. And I try to put effort into my ban requests unlike others.

Reaction score
Dimitri said:
Hm Eyecon, as you keep posting "Same format different post", you gotta tell me the meaning of that.
Of course it's the same format, theres a template you have to follow. And I try to put effort into my ban requests unlike others.
I'm Talking about the format which I use to reply to ban requests.

Reaction score
Eyecon said:

~Joshua Baker.
Eyecon i think you and your brother are not getting it. When you mug someine infront of an NPC, you have to keep the NPC on gunpoint the WHOLE time. Your brother just made a death threat after the mugging. While you were mugging Micheal, the NPC was not at gunpoint from what i can see and he could have called the police in the beggining of the mugging. BTW next time when someone is AFK in a muging, raid or robbery, CALL AN ADMIN!

~Enforcer Mannerwaffel[AUT]

Reaction score
Now all of you listen here this stops right here.

Eyecon in my eyes in that demo did nothing wrong. stop accusing him 24/7

Brosteen did nothing wrong.

frxnk I have decided to give you a week ban. While Brosteen was attempting to mug you you pretending that you were AFK to avoid losing your drugs. (Yes he should have taken NPC into account) You ruined the rp for him. he killed you as you were not complying. After you respawned you instantly came back? (Coincidence I think not),

After the NLR had gone you returned to the drug dealer where Joshua came up to you and shot you. (I believe him in his story about that as it happens to me sometimes) He told you to get down and drop your phone (His friend Kelly tied the NPC up) You continued to stall for about 3 minutes.

Conclusion you are banned for 2 weeks. Stop stalling roleplay .stop causing problems for other players.

Denied closed/

Status
Not open for further replies.