Ban Request - [BS] Brosteen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: GET HYPER / Mundl Sackbauer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [BS] Brosteen / Michael Bishop
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51228589
Reason: RDM. Walks into the bank and kills me, doesnt pay any attention to the employees nor pays he attention that this is a public, usually well-crowded (and aswell well-monitored) place. Later on, when I mentioned "RDM" in the LOOC chat, he meant he saw me mug his friend and therefore killed me in the bank.

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/de/856c9dbf63c43bdaaf4c5972fef7db37/
The demo is only kept at approximately 15000 ticks, anyways the RDM happened about tick 12000.

Thanks for your time,
Mundl

Reaction score
I seen you mug Marco Belinsky (Steam Name: InfernalComplex) while driving by, I then grab my gun and pick up Marco and I asked him if he was okay. He said some guy just mugged me. I then drive over to storage to get Marco a gun, I then proceeded to come to the bank as I seen your vehicle parked outside the bank, I ran in and shot you. I do admit that I shouldn't have killed you in front of NPC's and I do apologize for that.

Reaction score
Ban request accepted

Walking into the bank and simply shooting someone is not very realistic. Realistically you would have been caught on the security cameras, the police would have been called and probably responded to a murder in the middle of a bank quite quickly. You also seem to not have taken the NPCs into account at all. However the reason for the killing was valid and the killer understands what he has done wrong so this will be a simple one day ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.