Your Steam/In-game Name: |AFF| Chris/Maximus Lockwood
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Ethan/Ethan Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55480733
Reason:
  • Misleading & Corrupt Orders as LT.
  • Breaking the law as an LT.
  • Invalid Demote x2
Evidence:

So, the first offense Ethan committed was basically where there was some form of shooting or dangerous situation for officers at the bazaar. They submitted a panic, the SWAT officer asked if he was needed, but I told him they can respond to panics & life alerts of officers by default as stated in rule 4.5. Ethan then joined the force and became LT, and after I had responded to a call, I noticed that he was giving the SWAT team unnecessary grief, and decided that it would only be courteous to defend them. After I fall to his infantile behavior and begin repeating my justification for the SWAT's actions as he did for his condemnation of it, he decides that even though he did the same thing, it was a suitable reason for demotion without prior warning. He had not set any rules or indication on how to conduct yourself on the radio in his force, and even if he would have, he would have been breaking it himself. (Please take note that the only relevant portion of this video is 1:00 onward) Overall, he wasted valuable time and in the process mislead the team; through corruption he conveyed information which was contrary to the rules; not the law.

The next offense I would like to bring to your attention is where Ethan - still the LT - incoherently requests a medic. He gives said medic, who may have already been responding to an urgent call which he may not have simply been able to abandon, just over 30 seconds before making an impertinent, conclusive and disrespectful comment - Overall, the LT failed to observe law 1.2 and as such failed to abide by rule 4.1.

As is seen by both of the above pieces of evidence, Ethan abuses his authority in his character and asserts himself impertinently where there is simply no need to do so - he needs to either change his attitude, or he is incapable of roleplaying the Lieutenant effectively (as he can not coordinate a team without injustices): observe what he says. "It's kind of in the law" - there is no need for his sarcastic attitude whatsoever as an LT who is in the wrong, there is also no need to jump to the conclusion that someone has "mental issues" because they haven't turned up to a call within 38 seconds of the very incoherent call.

In this final offense, despite the fact that I was still effectively disobeying the order, I still feel it is plausible to revealing Ethan's attitude towards the role of LT. He demands that the radio is not used unless in a life threatening situation, and in his cliché style - "you will be demoted if you don't do this", and shortly after, someone asks where the City Hall is (Ethan waives his previous threat, clearly for some reason it doesn't apply to this person), but then a SWAT officer takes up quite a lot of time on the radio questioning if the person had just said 'where is city hall' in an attempt to be funny, as nobody else would, I told him to 'shut up' in coincidence with Ethan's orders, despite the fact I may have been breaking them myself (even though it didn't apply to the previous person). Ethan, which I suspect only acted because of my prior experience with me and had found he could have an excuse to demote me, pursuant of his grudge, only demoted me and the SWAT officer after I had spoke. I took up a fraction of time on the radio, less than both of the other people who had the opportunity to, and when considering that one of them was ignored, it does seem to be influenced by some form of bias.

Thank you for taking the time to review this evidence. I do have further evidence, but I will separate it into a different report later as it heavily relies on the involvement of another party, and I'm tired: having looked through demos and compiled a report for the past 3 hours.

My friend will be uploading further evidence shortly for the sake of transparency in our report, as my voice can not be heard on my demo.

Cheers,
Chris

Garrett Woodfield

Yesterday he broke 1.1 also disrespected me in LOOC, i can MAYBE provide evidence, not sure if i still have the picture.

Reaction score
I have not watched the videos or anything yet but would like to set you straight on one thing.
SWAT IS allowed to respond to Panic calls:

"4.5 SWAT Officers- SWAT Officers must remain within the Police Department at all times unless it is appropriate for them to deploy to a location(s); appropriate reasons include, but are not limited to, being specifically called-for (through the use of the panic button for example) by a law-enforcement officer, responding to a Life Alert of a law-enforcement officer, if law 11.12 (Search Warrant by a LT) has been put into effect, etc."

Notice the "but are not limited to". SWAT is allowed to respond to panic calls, just wanted to let you know.

M

Reaction score
I have not watched the videos or anything yet but would like to set you straight on one thing.
SWAT IS allowed to respond to Panic calls:

"4.5 SWAT Officers- SWAT Officers must remain within the Police Department at all times unless it is appropriate for them to deploy to a location(s); appropriate reasons include, but are not limited to, being specifically called-for (through the use of the panic button for example) by a law-enforcement officer, responding to a Life Alert of a law-enforcement officer, if law 11.12 (Search Warrant by a LT) has been put into effect, etc."

Notice the "but are not limited to". SWAT is allowed to respond to panic calls, just wanted to let you know.

Hi Alabin,

It was Ethan Belinsky who was trying to say otherwise - not me, just for clarity, but thank you for your response.

Deleted member 5920

First part, I was not aware of panic calls, all I knew was SWAT Responded to "shots fired". The radio was being spammed by Maximus and some shit was happening near my car as I was driving, so I couldn't hear anything.

There was people dying and yes I was getting touchy. There was at least 4 dead bodies and I was bleeding out if I remember rightly, I apologize I was annoyed at the medic as I had been waiting ages and he just drove past me with no lights or sirens.

Third one was a misunderstanding as I thought you were telling me to shut up, I apolgize for that, and yes your previous attitude did affect this as you had been insulting me several times.

M

Reaction score
First part, I was not aware of panic calls, all I knew was SWAT Responded to "shots fired". The radio was being spammed by Maximus and some shit was happening near my car as I was driving, so I couldn't hear anything.

It was equally being spammed by you, as you insisted that they couldn't respond without your order, but it would be an injustice to let you mislead them otherwise and so I had to continue objecting to what you were saying. You never warned me to stop arguing or anything, and it had definitely came across that you needed an excuse to demote me above anyone else because I disagreed with you.

As for the second incident, I wasn't aware that they had drove past you, but you still broke the law as an LT. You seem to care so much about conduct on the radio, so conduct yourself respectfully on it too.

And for the third, I wasn't telling you to shut up but I understand if latency did send what I said a little later and interrupted you when you got it on your end, it seems that was what happened since you had to stop and add my name in.

There are still some corrections to make in the first and second part of the report, but I am willing to waive the third.

Deleted member 5920

It was equally being spammed by you, as you insisted that they couldn't respond without your order, but it would be an injustice to let you mislead them otherwise and so I had to continue objecting to what you were saying. You never warned me to stop arguing or anything, and it had definitely came across that you needed an excuse to demote me above anyone else because I disagreed with you.

As for the second incident, I wasn't aware that they had drove past you, but you still broke the law as an LT. You seem to care so much about conduct on the radio, so conduct yourself respectfully on it too.

And for the third, I wasn't telling you to shut up but I understand if latency did send what I said a little later and interrupted you when you got it on your end, it seems that was what happened since you had to stop and add my name in.

There are still some corrections to make in the first and second part of the report, but I am willing to waive the third.

1st one, I am sorry, I didn't understand the situation but I really couldn't understand anything other then shots at bazzar and SWAT wanted to respond. So I told them not to and wait for me to check (There was nothing btw) .

Second one, I was getting really annoyed and following 3.6 as I was bleeding out and the medics were just either ignoring me or didn't know the map.

M

Reaction score
Still, Ethan, I think the bigger picture here is your attitude to the job overall - it really doesn't work out in the role, especially when you're in the wrong. You hand down too many demotions, and obviously since you've had to apologize for two of them here it's a sign that you need to lay off them.

Do you agree?

Reaction score
Accepted

1. As can be read in rule 4.10 :

"The Mayor and/or the Police Lieutenant may only demote another player from a job if they believe that the
player(s) has not properly performed their duties; such acts of demotions must be valid, reasonable, and proportionate."

Someone 'shouting in the radio' is not justifiable cause for a demotion, it's outright unreasonable and disproportionate. And therefore this demotion was in breach of rule 4.10.

2. ''Medic do you have mental issues?''

Granted, this isn't really a 'derogatory term' and therefore doesn't fall into law 1.2 very well and I wouldn't usually distribute a punishment this severe for actions like this. However it's Ethan's actions as a Police Officer from last night that lead me to deem this section of the ban request as valid. As seen in the below pictures, Ethan shows a complete disregard for law 1.2 on a regular basis:

129b26d762.jpg

f74a50c5c3.jpg
104559f0a3.jpg
938cf6da93.jpg

(Although the his name is green in that last picture he was still a police officer)

3. I does not fall under the Lieutenant's rights, authority nor duty to dictate that a radio should only be used for 'life threatening situations' granted the Lieutenant can intervene when the radio is being abused/misused excessively. Therefore the act of demoting both of those officers were completely disproportionate and unreasonable.

In conclusion, Ethan will be receiving a 1 week ban for his actions which include:

> Breaking rule 4.1 on several occasions by breaking law 1.2
> Breaking rule 4.10 by falsely demoting several officers on several occasions.

The ban is specifically severe due to Ethan's 10 warning record.

Status
Not open for further replies.