AR on Ethan Belinsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras/Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Ethan/Ethan Belinsky
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:55480733
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He broke 3.4 by calling for backup twice in a direct gunpoint you can see that in min 0:50, then without my permission he attempted to run away with out even knowing that i have a gun pointed at his head, and the reason why I know that he doesnt know that i am gun pointing him while he was running is because he wasn't even looking so he didn't know at all if I was aiming at him and that resulted into his death.
vidence (Demo Required) :
Tick: N/A

Deleted member 5920

You made this AR several days after the incident happened and coincidentally right after the IA board asked for your view of things, so forgive me if I get any details wrong as I have a bad memory.

He broke 3.4 by calling for backup twice in a direct gunpoint you can see that in min 0:50

I had just murdered several officers and I was on my way to leave except someone in org chat was stuck there and needed help and I had believed all the cops were dead then I saw your when I was driving up and attempted to run you over, I missed and that was another attempt at murder of an LEO so I was guaranteed 10 years and 10K. I already had org TS up on my phone so I just quickly said I needed help as I knew it was only you left.

then without my permission he attempted to run away

The reason I ran was because I had just called for help and I heard quinten's car coming and I didn't trust him not to run me over too so I moved out of the way, I also expected Quinten to start shooting at you pretty sharpish so I figured you'd be busy and I could make a run to my car for cover. And when the shooting starts it's 3.6 not to move out of the line of it.

with out even knowing that i have a gun pointed at his head, and the reason why I know that he doesnt know that i am gun pointing him while he was running is because he wasn't even looking so he didn't know at all if I was aiming at him and that resulted into his death.

I don't really understand what you're trying to say? But unless you mistyped something you're saying I wasn't aware of the gunpoint in which case it wouldn't be 3.4 at all and I'm not going to turn around whilst you're shooting in case you mistake it for me getting ready to shoot you and result in my death. I also wasn't really expecting you to shoot me in the back when I wasn't an immediate threat to you, but hey that's something for the IA board.

Reaction score
"You made this AR several days after the incident happened and coincidentally right after the IA board asked for your view of things, so forgive me if I get any details wrong as I have a bad memory"

look up there is a video it can restore your memory

"I missed and that was another attempt at murder of an LEO so I was guaranteed 10 years and 10K"

10 years and 10K is much better then death

"I also expected Quinten to start shooting at you pretty sharpish so I figured you'd be busy and I could make a run to my car for cover"

you thought wrong

"you're saying I wasn't aware of the gunpoint in which case it wouldn't be 3.4 "

calling for backup in TS while your in a direct gun point is definitely 3.4 I don't understand what you don't understand

Deleted member 5920

"I missed and that was another attempt at murder of an LEO so I was guaranteed 10 years and 10K"

10 years and 10K is much better then death

To clarify, my point was that if I could take the chance to call my friends to come save me as I knew you would not shoot me for calling for help.

"I also expected Quinten to start shooting at you pretty sharpish so I figured you'd be busy and I could make a run to my car for cover"

you thought wrong

I may have thought wrong but there was a decent chance of it happening as I knew he was armed and he was going to attempt to kill you and you would shoot back and I didn't want to get caught in the middle of that (3.6) and I might be in breach of that rule if I didn't make a run for cover.

"you're saying I wasn't aware of the gunpoint in which case it wouldn't be 3.4 "

calling for backup in TS while your in a direct gun point is definitely 3.4 I don't understand what you don't understand

Because that isn't the part I didn't understand, I didn't understand the part I quoted in my previous reply.

Reaction score
"To clarify, my point was that if I could take the chance to call my friends to come save me as I knew you would not shoot me for calling for help."

I can tho in RP so you have to RP it.

"I may have thought wrong but there was a decent chance of it"

The chance resulted to your death

"Because that isn't the part I didn't understand, I didn't understand the part I quoted in my previous reply"

doesnt matter you broke the rules

Deleted member 5920

- There is no way in hell a police officer would shoot you for calling for help, maybe if you pulled your phone out and then called for help but an officer wouldn't shoot you for it.

- The chance resulted in my death because you took your eyes off the immediate threat and gunned me down. You also seem to be missing the part where you had started shooting right beside me and almost hit me.

- Again, I am trying to tell you that I don't understand your last sentence.

Reaction score
- There is no way in hell a police officer would shoot you for calling for help, maybe if you pulled your phone out and then called for help but an officer wouldn't shoot you for it

that doesn't matter you need to cooperate in gun point

Deleted member 5920

Let's stop spamming this thread and just let the staff deal with it.

Reaction score
why did you stand up at min 1:06? when i specifically told you get on the ground?

Deleted member 5920

why did you stand up at min 1:06? when i specifically told you get on the ground?

I think I was typing /act surrender but then I heard the car coming so I moved out of the way so it didn't hit me.

Reaction score
your chin wasn't moving
and you stood up for no reason

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Appricey @Hendricks
User will be spoken to regarding some of his actions, however we feel that a warning is not justified in this situation, as mistakes happen.​

Status
Not open for further replies.